Good morning!
I do not want to go out and release those freaking little monsters, nope not even a little bit.
Last night Nene and Barb were fighting tooth and nail, absolutely would not stop.
I don't know what the deal was I don't meddle in derp business as a general rule.
I do know Barb plays dirty pool, bit me right on the under boob and actually drew a little blood.
I'm just hoping old lefty isn't scarred for life.🙃

Barb needs timeout. 😆

Good morning all
64 maybe rain every day this week... I'll believe that when I see it. Did get an inch Sunday night so maybe the drought is done.

Another large male, 41 in less than 13 months

Barb needs timeout. 😆

Good morning all
64 maybe rain every day this week... I'll believe that when I see it. Did get an inch Sunday night so maybe the drought is done.

Another large male, 41 in less than 13 months
:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day
Hi everybody :frow
:frow Good morning Fishy, have a great day

Well they're out, they still took a little swipe at each other but nothing as heated as last night.
Whatever was said must have been slap your mouth off terrible though Nene ate her entire breakfast doing that deep cobra deal she reserves for cockrels and box turtles.
I'm thinking it was a mother \ daughter thing, Barb is totally the most vocal and imposing of Nene's girls.
It was pretty surreal to watch them, two pillowy blonde steamrollers having a civilised discussion with their feet and faces.
I did apologize to them both, pretty sure I called them something that sounds like slits and snitches.:p

I spent my morning at the cancer facility. First thing was downstairs in the lab, getting blood drawn. Then I went up to see my doctor. Everything looked good....WAIT...nope the doctor doesn't like the looks of my electrolytes, so back down to the lab for another blood draw. It takes an hour for me to drive there, and I spent 2 1/2 hours there, then the hour drive back home. 4 1/2 hours later, I was home, feeling like I had been run through the mill, and hadn't accomplished much of anything. I made a sandwich, since I hadn't eaten breakfast, then went to sit on the couch, where I promptly fell asleep.

Dh was kind enough, he did my coop chores without me even asking him to do them. Sometimes he's a blessing. It helps make up for all the times he's a pain in the booty.

I spent my morning at the cancer facility. First thing was downstairs in the lab, getting blood drawn. Then I went up to see my doctor. Everything looked good....WAIT...nope the doctor doesn't like the looks of my electrolytes, so back down to the lab for another blood draw. It takes an hour for me to drive there, and I spent 2 1/2 hours there, then the hour drive back home. 4 1/2 hours later, I was home, feeling like I had been run through the mill, and hadn't accomplished much of anything. I made a sandwich, since I hadn't eaten breakfast, then went to sit on the couch, where I promptly fell asleep.

Dh was kind enough, he did my coop chores without me even asking him to do them. Sometimes he's a blessing. It helps make up for all the times he's a pain in the booty.
I would be whooped too. Prayers it gets better

That is a long trying day. :hugs

I hope that all tests going forward show good results.

Back
Top Bottom