Good morning!
It is shaping up to be a good one, I've gotten pooped on twice already lol! :)

Uh oh what did you do to karma young lady?:p

Gone?

Where you going Henny?

Can I go?:D

I bit the bullet and told hubs I don't want to go. He feels pretty darn free in deciding what I will do on my Tater free weekends. 🤔

It was a 4 hour ride through the canyons on the motorcycles. Given I haven't ridden in over a year and it's a trike that ride would bout kill my old shoulders. It takes a lot more effort to turn a trike than a 2 wheeled bike.

That and my mood is bad. Tiki the cockatiel passed away during the night. She was extremely old and I know Screech will be missing her company.

Good morning folks :frow
Where'd you find the black snakes? My kids love those! All we have around here (w/o going to a fireworks place) are poppers, smoke bombs and sparklers. I was disappointed they didn't have any snakes in those big multipacks they sell at walmart.
I'm not going to a fireworks store for snakes.
:frow Apryl, it's so good to see you
You have had a lot of happy and great events!! :woot

I will be gone most of the day. Wishing everyone a fantastic Saturday.
:frow Good morning Henny, try to have a great day
Good morning!
It is shaping up to be a good one, I've gotten pooped on twice already lol! :)

Uh oh what did you do to karma young lady?:p

Gone?

Where you going Henny?

Can I go?:D
:frow Good morning Chicky, have a great day
I bit the bullet and told hubs I don't want to go. He feels pretty darn free in deciding what I will do on my Tater free weekends. 🤔

It was a 4 hour ride through the canyons on the motorcycles. Given I haven't ridden in over a year and it's a trike that ride would bout kill my old shoulders. It takes a lot more effort to turn a trike than a 2 wheeled bike.

That and my mood is bad. Tiki the cockatiel passed away during the night. She was extremely old and I know Screech will be missing her company.
oh so sorry Henny :hugs:hugs

Good morning folks :frow

:frow Apryl, it's so good to see you

:frow Good morning Henny, try to have a great day

:frow Good morning Chicky, have a great day

oh so sorry Henny :hugs:hugs

It's ok Bob. She was very very old and I expected it. It sucks for her roomie more than for me. He isn't young himself at 18.

Good morning all. 65 this morning. 75 for a high today and tomorrow.
Lost a couple poults to coccidiosis , think I saved another.

Sorry for your loss
It's ok Bob. She was very very old and I expected it. It sucks for her roomie more than for me. He isn't young himself at 18.

Good afternoon everyone. I just got back in from spraying outside the coops/runs, and the perimeter of the house for ants. With all this rain, they're moving to higher ground. Higher ground means the house, and coop/run area. Oh, and the wasps. I've never seen as many as we've had this year. Yes, we always get some, but not like this.

It's 88 degrees out (feels like 96) at 61% humidity. Not a breeze stirring anywhere. Needless to say, I'm drenched in sweat. After I cool down a bit, I'll go take a shower.

Good afternoon everyone. I just got back in from spraying outside the coops/runs, and the perimeter of the house for ants. With all this rain, they're moving to higher ground. Higher ground means the house, and coop/run area. Oh, and the wasps. I've never seen as many as we've had this year. Yes, we always get some, but not like this.

It's 88 degrees out (feels like 96) at 61% humidity. Not a breeze stirring anywhere. Needless to say, I'm drenched in sweat. After I cool down a bit, I'll go take a shower.
:frow Good afternoon Clue, have a great day... Hope you cool off quickly

Good afternoon everyone.

I got the door finished and the coop leveled and fixed in place. Also got the tarp on so it's ready to move some chicks into.

Though idk if I can keep calling them chicks... One of the little roos was starting to try to crow this morning. 😅
80837C17-643E-41C5-A669-49449E431204.jpeg
02FC3118-5206-4172-827B-90D5B5267BF5.jpeg
ACFFBB2B-FA33-4A81-ADBD-91E02D790F11.jpeg
7434FA71-74A3-49CB-BDE0-A026312209A2.jpeg
B7CC4B7F-FD36-41E4-BE2A-E46C01897A56.jpeg
0D94F61A-B395-4EB2-8C4B-F015DFCEF41C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom