Bob not doing anything is a vacation.
I'm glad you got some time to unwind.
But don't do what most men do with a vacation week and drive the better half nuts.:)
Oh squirrel Bob the past few mornings has taken offense to my using the water outside before dealing with him.
That squirrel sits on the spigot box now so I've got no choice.
I'm not on vacation, the idiot is... but it will be so peaceful without him around :gig Oh and as for the squirrel, we all must have our priorities.:gig:gig
Good morning y'all.

Gonna be another HOT day here.

I do the backwards carry here with the burbs. It confuses them and reduces flapping. It also puts them in the best position for baths when a bum needs washed.
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day

You're still getting a vacation, actually you're getting a much better one.;)
I'm not on vacation, the idiot is... but it will be so peaceful without him around :gig Oh and as for the squirrel, we all must have our priorities.:gig:gig

:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day
Now see I've carried her face out forvever I'm curious if she's going to flip out effectively becoming a poop gun.
Good morning y'all.

Gonna be another HOT day here.

I do the backwards carry here with the burbs. It confuses them and reduces flapping. It also puts them in the best position for baths when a bum needs washed.

Do they for real charge for the rainwater?
You think someone would have worked out a rainy day rate.
It wouldn't be hard to do.
It's gonna be a busy day. I will be picking up sand today for the paver area. Gotta do it before the forecast rain makes it heavier....which makes it cost more since they charge by the ton.

I can tarp the truck to keep it dry.

Do they for real charge for the rainwater?
You think someone would have worked out a rainy day rate.
It wouldn't be hard to do.

It would be nice if they reduced cost based on moisture content. Nope it is the same per ton charge whether it's dry as a bone or boggy lake bottom soggy.

I would rather not pay for water when what I need is sand.

Well that's just stupid bunch of sand crooks!
It would be nice if they reduced cost based on moisture content. Nope it is the same per ton charge whether it's dry as a bone or boggy lake bottom soggy.

I would rather not pay for water when what I need is sand.
I know I'm going to have that whole "this is my rifle" cadence in my head all day. :lau
Watch where you aim that thing!!! :gig

Back
Top Bottom