Good morning!
I'm being purposely late letting the herd out today because I've convinced my bigfoot husband to mow the backyard with the killer mower.
The herd doesn't freak if they can't see the mower and I don't have to worry about Homer playing chicken with it either which yes she's known to do.
But yeah y'all I had to play my poor little old lady with a special chicken card but I'm getting my grass cut. :lau

Good morning!
I'm being purposely late letting the herd out today because I've convinced my bigfoot husband to mow the backyard with the killer mower.
The herd doesn't freak if they can't see the mower and I don't have to worry about Homer playing chicken with it either which yes she's known to do.
But yeah y'all I had to play my poor little old lady with a special chicken card but I'm getting my grass cut. :lau
Good morning Chicky :frow You do what you have too 😉

Good morning!
:frow Good morning Chicky, have a great day

Good morning!

No one needs Homer twirling in the mower path! I am glad you got him to mow.

Lol, this way was so much easier than the normal routine which is stashing her in the bathroom with enough mealworms to keep her mind off the fact she's been stashed.
I do have the fortunate fact that she loves the bathtub, not baths just the tub.:D
No one needs Homer twirling in the mower path! I am glad you got him to mow.

Good morning Henny :frow They have rain on our forecast, but I'm sure it won't happen. They already moved it to later in the day 😞
Our mountain forecasts are like that! Might as well just look out the window. :tongue
We get all busy, flash flood alert for DOWNTOWN Prescott the other day. 1.5 miles from us, and we are on a creek that goes to . . . Downtown! We went and got sand bags, were on RED alert, since we had a big problem with water coming in the bunkhouse, with no alert. Nothing. No rain even fell at our place, the creek still only has puddles and is not flowing.:idunno
OH, and Good Morning Sue!

Lol, this way was so much easier than the normal routine which is stashing her in the bathroom with enough mealworms to keep her mind off the fact she's been stashed.
I do have the fortunate fact that she loves the bathtub, not baths just the tub.:D
HA! I have an old bathtub out in the yard. Maybe I can stash more chickens in that! :lau

Our mountain forecasts are like that! Might as well just look out the window. :tongue
We get all busy, flash flood alert for DOWNTOWN Prescott the other day. 1.5 miles from us, and we are on a creek that goes to . . . Downtown! We went and got sand bags, were on RED alert, since we had a big problem with water coming in the bunkhouse, with no alert. Nothing. No rain even fell at our place, the creek still only has puddles and is not flowing.:idunno
:frow Good morning Parront, have a great day

Good morning Parront :frow enjoy your day !

They already took the rain off the forecast

Back
Top Bottom