Chewy's summer sale ends tonight lots of buy 2 get 1 free.
Just got 3 bags of high protein derp chow.
Oh and I'm cleared to dump mosquitos as long as I promise not to steal anything while I'm dumping.
Its going to be hard but I'm going to do my best. :gig

Any idea where he went?

Honestly I don't know what I'm going to do with that lady.
I'm trying to be nice, I don't want to get the county involved because they're ridiculous.
I'm well within my rights to but that is a last resort thing.
But the day is going to come when his "house" is going to collapse and slide right in my yard.
I'll be dipped if I'm texting her when that happens.
She's rude and looney..... so rooney and she thinks I'm my sister the sole reason I'm ok with the rooney

Honestly I don't know what I'm going to do with that lady.
I'm trying to be nice, I don't want to get the county involved because they're ridiculous.
I'm well within my rights to but that is a last resort thing.
But the day is going to come when his "house" is going to collapse and slide right in my yard.
I'll be dipped if I'm texting her when that happens.
She's rude and looney..... so rooney and she thinks I'm my sister the sole reason I'm ok with the rooney
Maybe a good shove in the direction of her property is in order. If it fell over in the night who's to say?

I've thought about it, I've thought about many mysterious scenarios lol.
I'm flabbergasted, who thinks a two story particle board structure on no foundation is going to be just fine.
She's in denial about the will to live that particle board posseses.when exposed to the weather.
Maybe a good shove in the direction of her property is in order. If it fell over in the night who's to say?

Back
Top Bottom