It will be better once plants are in and established as well as with that window gone and fresh paint. The window bugs me cause it's not centered.

I will be glad when there can be some relaxing done. That beer will be a wonderful break from the chaos. If hubs decides to join me even better.
Window that is not centered just needs to be balanced with some other artifact . . . no need to remove a perfectly good window!

Window that is not centered just needs to be balanced with some other artifact . . . no need to remove a perfectly good window!

I thought about it. I really did.

I think I still want to eliminate it. I will think on it more. Maybe adding a same set up on to balance it and flower boxes would work.

@rjohns39 -- I had a rooster I had to process yesterday, the Barred Holland I gave to my neighbor. He was smaller, and I was not keeping him, but she wanted him so he got an extra year. He was still smaller, and his feathers had a gold cast to them, with white in his earlobes. The one I kept, larger, has completely red ear lobes, and no gold to his feathers. He had to go to my friend in Chino Valley, where he is legal. My thought is that the one I culled yesterday would not have been one of your breeders. Here are some pics. I am afraid that the lighting might not show the color difference.

Attachments

• 20210727_114124_HDR.jpg
    20210727_114124_HDR.jpg
    621.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 20210727_114208.jpg
    20210727_114208.jpg
    803.2 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom