Hi everybody :frow

I finally got caught up :celebrate and I only got booted off twice.

Bittersweet news - hubs is coming back home on Sunday. 🤣. I didnt mind the quiet
I also just managed to burn myself on the side of my hand. 🥺 Its blistering already. I was going to vacuum the stairs and clean the fish tanks, both of which are overdue. I am actually upset over that. I guess thats what I get for putting things off. Someday I’ll learn not to do that.

Nunny, I dont know much about bamboo, but I do know that there are clumping and runner types. You will want the clumping kind to avoid the massive spread.

Bittersweet news - hubs is coming back home on Sunday. 🤣. I didnt mind the quiet
I also just managed to burn myself on the side of my hand. 🥺 Its blistering already. I was going to vacuum the stairs and clean the fish tanks, both of which are overdue. I am actually upset over that. I guess thats what I get for putting things off. Someday I’ll learn not to do that.

Nunny, I dont know much about bamboo, but I do know that there are clumping and runner types. You will want the clumping kind to avoid the massive spread.

How on earth did you burn your hand? :eek:
I don't have any magic fixes for burns.:(

Maybe kiddo can help out. It can't hurt to ask him.:hugs

Garter snake isn't bad, just startlingly 😂
Rattlesnake or copperhead , whole nother thing
My thoughts exactly!

So I guess the bamboo is more of "what will survive my climate" first then type second. The place that sells it says they mow what they don't want, it is grass. But they are also selling it. Not they are going to say "spreads horribly to plague proportions. Do not recommend "

Just so ya'll know I'm sweating my a** off and using my grabby claw .... not having any fun.😡
IMG_20210729_191302_719.jpg
IMG_20210729_191536_356.jpg

Back
Top Bottom