Oh, he's older o.k.
Maybe just one leg.;)
LOL no I told him I understand.
He knows places are selling well, he's asking 1.6 mill. 23 acres, restored farm house, several grain bins, old corn crib where he mills, animal barns, coops, sheep shed, rental house and rented machine shed.
Hard to find help too. His kids are going to college or off on their own.
Oh, Chicken Sue is getting her beard back but that thing is coming in jet black.

Hey y'all :frow

Finally got the buns under the deck and they seem to like it alright. The patient even joined them. His chin scabbed over pretty well with no discernible signs of infection. I’ll keep the scalpels I bought though, you never know when you may need one.
Have any of you ever gone to a livestock auction? I’m trying to figure out how they work. I found several in my general area, but I haven't called them yet.

Finally got the buns under the deck and they seem to like it alright. The patient even joined them. His chin scabbed over pretty well with no discernible signs of infection. I’ll keep the scalpels I bought though, you never know when you may need one.
Have any of you ever gone to a livestock auction? I’m trying to figure out how they work. I found several in my general area, but I haven't called them yet.
Crap shoot auctions around here. Usually a lot of animals with issues...bugs, diseases or behavioral.... sometimes just someone getting rid of extras quickly though.

Never been to one Fishy iv'e been to like a junk auction.
They probably work the same way, just pipe up when you want to bid and stop when it gets too high.
I remember that being the most god awful place but it was still fun.
They used an old funky barn, no bathrooms they had an outhouse.
They also had a snack bar, I kid you not.
Auction was at night and lasted hours.
I think my uncles still go there.
No way id go, outhouse spiders are no joke.

Thats exactly what I want to do, sell extras. But I know nothing about these auctions.

I would look at attending one to assess how that looks in your area.
My biggest issue would be if my birds didn't sell what risk factors are there that they are exposed to disease or parasites while there. If they are exposed and don't sell they bring whatever they were exposed to home to the flock you are keeping.

Good morning folks :frow

My biggest issue would be if my birds didn't sell what risk factors are there that they are exposed to disease or parasites while there. If they are exposed and don't sell they bring whatever they were exposed to home to the flock you are keeping.
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day

Good morning everyone 😊 have a wonderful day.

Good morning Henny 😊

Back
Top Bottom