Finished setting flagstone!
Please ignore all the tools and junk left out.

IMG_20210920_182544.jpg

Hubs added a gated arbor so I can still get the garden cart and wheelbarrow through. That will definitely keep peeps off the flowerbed and parked appropriately. I need to cut a stone and set the edge stones.
IMG_20210920_182604.jpg

I'm job hunting so I can make money to save up. I need to be able to pay for Peach's x-rays and having them read by an orthopedic vet, getting her spayed, getting additional training that I don't know how to do, and a trip to Colorado for her heavy duty work gear. I'm looking at working for about 10 or 11 months, and then nursing school.

I'm the meantime, I need to renew my professional licenses for work, get my clinical hours in and take the test for CNA so I can get info nursing school. I also need to take my CPR stuff again. At least I'll be eligible for the COVID booster, which is gonna be a must because of DD#3.

Animals are all good. We got a Chinese Owl last week.
20210908_203208.jpg
(Yes, it's a breed of pigeon.)

Her name is Veronica, and Chad seems a bit uninterested for now I doubt she's fully mature, so we'll see if he eventually chooses her over my right hand and mother's ring (he likes the shiny, and it's a Black Hills Gold ring with 4 gems).

Last edited:
I'm job hunting so I can make money to save up. I need to be able to pay for Peach's x-rays and having them read by an orthopedic vet, getting her spayed, getting additional training that I don't know how to do, and a trip to Colorado for her heavy duty work gear. I'm looking at working for about 10 or 11 months, and then nursing school.

I'm the meantime, I need to renew my professional licenses for work, get my clinical hours in and take the test for CNA so I can get info nursing school. I also need to take my CPR stuff again. At least I'll be eligible for the COVID booster, which is gonna be a must because of DD#3.

View attachment 2841026

Her name is Veronica, and Chad seems a bit uninterested for now I doubt she's fully mature, so we'll see if he eventually chooses her over my right hand and mother's ring (he likes the shiny, and it's a Black Hills Gold ring with 4 gems).
Your busy for sure. What kind of job are you looking for? My niece just got her RN. She is getting a $13 raise at the hospital she is working at... some bonuses and 2k per year towards her student loans...so long as she stays there.
Beautiful pigeon hope Chad figures it out.

View attachment 2841026

Good morning! It is wonderful to see you! You certainly are a busy person. :hugs

Good morning folks :frow

Morning Bob!
Good morning everyone 😊

Morning Sue!
Your busy for sure. What kind of job are you looking for? My niece just got her RN. She is getting a $13 raise at the hospital she is working at... some bonuses and 2k per year towards her student loans...so long as she stays there.
Beautiful pigeon hope Chad figures it out.

Morning Mo!

Have a great day everyone.

Good morning! It is wonderful to see you! You certainly are a busy person. :hugs

Morning Bob!

Morning Sue!

Morning Mo!

Have a great day everyone.
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day
Good morning all. Drizzling and temperature falling 🍁 68 right now
:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom