Interesting and sad day today. Hubs never completed his paperwork for his new job and wont get paid until November sometime. Hes had to ask his mom for money still blaming the website instead of taking responsibility for not marching into the payroll dept and talking to someone 😡
On the sad note, Spot, our bichir died. Dont know what happened but I came home from work early not feeling well and the kiddo saw him floating while I was napping. I had to wait until hubs came home to get him out because he was too big for even our biggest net. This is a “baby” picture. He got as big as a bratwurst. Its the best way to describe the size. They can get as big as your arm. He was nearly three years old. His little buddy isnt sure where his friend went ☹️ Basil, his bichir buddy, is several months older but only as big as a hot dog 🤷🏻‍♀️ Never could figure out the size discrepancy.
1634175169236.jpeg

Interesting and sad day today. Hubs never completed his paperwork for his new job and wont get paid until November sometime. Hes had to ask his mom for money still blaming the website instead of taking responsibility for not marching into the payroll dept and talking to someone 😡
On the sad note, Spot, our bichir died. Dont know what happened but I came home from work early not feeling well and the kiddo saw him floating while I was napping. I had to wait until hubs came home to get him out because he was too big for even our biggest net. This is a “baby” picture. He got as big as a bratwurst. Its the best way to describe the size. They can get as big as your arm. He was nearly three years old. His little buddy isnt sure where his friend went ☹️ Basil, his bichir buddy, is several months older but only as big as a hot dog 🤷🏻‍♀️ Never could figure out the size discrepancy.
View attachment 2865282
Sorry for your loss

View attachment 2865282

:hugs Sorry you lost Spot Fishy.

Happy belated birthdays to Rae and Chicky!

Mo, sorry about your poults.

Henny, I'm sure it is way too quiet without Screech, but I'm glad you got to have her four years longer than expected.

Fishy, I'm sorry you lost Spot. It must be weird for Basil to be the only bichir there.

I hope everyone has a decent rest of their week. :hugs

Good morning everyone 😊

View attachment 2865282
So sorry Fishy :hugs
Good morning all
Rainy day again
67 this morning , average low would be 46.... cold front coming in so temp will be dropping a few degrees during the day
Good morning Mo 😊
Good morning everyone. :frow

Headed out the door in a few minutes.

We will be 47° for the high today with a low in the 20's. Normal would be low 60's and mid 30's here. We tend to see at least one snow before Halloween.

The weekend should be low 70's so that will be nice.

Have the best day possible.
Good morning Henny 😊

Good morning folks :frow

View attachment 2865282
:hugsSo sorry Fishy :hugs:hugs
Good morning all
Rainy day again
67 this morning , average low would be 46.... cold front coming in so temp will be dropping a few degrees during the day
:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day
Good morning everyone. :frow

Headed out the door in a few minutes.

We will be 47° for the high today with a low in the 20's. Normal would be low 60's and mid 30's here. We tend to see at least one snow before Halloween.

The weekend should be low 70's so that will be nice.

Have the best day possible.
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom