Good morning everyone.

21hens, glad you mentioned plastic for the runs. I need to check on the tarp situation here. It won't be too long, before I'll be needing to put them on my coops too.

You need it even in Florida?
Mine is to keep blowing snow out. I saw someone last year that used marine grade very clear plastic that is normally for use on boats. I wish I had saved the link.
Mine are getting good ole HDX from Home Depot so to see the birds I will have to go out there. :hmm

Tried to do a dinner out for hubs b-day.....it ended badly.
There is a "cajun" restaurant he wanted to try next town over.
The hush puppies were dense....really really dense and dry. The fried catfish and shrimp were not crispy but cold and soggy. My pasta with spicy sausage and shrimp was undercooked, cold and the sausage was burnt.

On the drive home with empty tummies we drove past many fast food joints, sit down restaurants and grocery stores. He was grumpy....until I said "There's Petco. They have fish!" At least he could laugh at that.

We ended up at Dairy Queen....no not a full menu joint....and left with corn dogs and oreo blizzards.

I will make fried walleye and fries tomorrow for him.
Sorry the new restaurant stunk, so much for happy birthday.

Good morning all. Rainy windy 24hrs starting in a couple hours. Predicting over 3 inches.

I put up the plastic for the chickens yesterday 😁

Yes wondering about the missing

Good morning all. Rainy windy 24hrs starting in a couple hours. Predicting over 3 inches.

It's ok Mo. While it was not good at all we learned so that counts.
There IS a decent cajun place in our town....the quality has gone down while the pandemic wrecked havoc on so many businesses but they are still decent.
We will stick to going there.

In a couple weeks I plan to surprise him with a steakhouse dinner out.
He is SUPER sensitive about birthday stuff. Me not so much.

I will end up working next Saturday. The new supervisor needs to NOT think asking 15 minutes before quitting time on Friday about Saturday is gonna work. We all have lives outside of there so yeah not gonna happen with no notice.
At my wage the taxes kill the OT benefit.

With your weather it's a good thing you got the plastic on. :th

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning everyone. :frow

I keep putting off adding the plastic to the runs. Our weather has been unusually warm but winter is bound to get here. Today's plan is to get that plastic added among other things.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Still worried about Chicky.
:frow Good morning Henny, so sorry about the restaurant, have a great day
Good morning everyone.

21hens, glad you mentioned plastic for the runs. I need to check on the tarp situation here. It won't be too long, before I'll be needing to put them on my coops too.
:frow Good morning Clue, have a great day

:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day

It's ok Mo. While it was not good at all we learned so that counts.
There IS a decent cajun place in our town....the quality has gone down while the pandemic wrecked havoc on so many businesses but they are still decent.
We will stick to going there.

In a couple weeks I plan to surprise him with a steakhouse dinner out.
He is SUPER sensitive about birthday stuff. Me not so much.

I will end up working next Saturday. The new supervisor needs to NOT think asking 15 minutes before quitting time on Friday about Saturday is gonna work. We all have lives outside of there so yeah not gonna happen with no notice.
At my wage the taxes kill the OT benefit.

With your weather it's a good thing you got the plastic on. :th
Glad you have a plan for a celebration 🎉

Yeah I was going to wait until I seen the weather coming. Usually I would have had it up, but had been having 80f and they figured I would wait. I like to get it up when the weather is still comfortable for me. Yesterday was perfect, no wind and 50s

Hi everyone!

They are here! Our AGH breeders, Mr Puddles, Jericho and Freda.
75C45773-5707-4861-A153-4C9D229E1057.jpeg
C353DE63-08A8-4CF9-9549-65DBCFBF7C49.jpeg
4A612027-AC75-4E57-996F-FEED002AB885.jpeg
3D156BA6-F73C-4EDE-B728-03C5E820F64C.jpeg
E1E2F7E5-CC57-40AC-B1F8-8052B47351F0.jpeg

We also got a whether goat for a buddy for my mom’s horse. He is such a good goat.
0A0AF906-F723-4CB1-9496-C9D297D283E2.jpeg
EAAB0322-77BF-4D4A-81E3-643B6C6A1DD5.jpeg
0E81EF4F-8979-4681-9049-77FC61EE7CDE.jpeg
F03AE2EE-115C-4491-AB10-98EF3A11E306.jpeg

Hi everyone!

They are here! Our AGH breeders, Mr Puddles, Jericho and Freda.
View attachment 2877061View attachment 2877062View attachment 2877063View attachment 2877068View attachment 2877069

We also got a whether goat for a buddy for my mom’s horse. He is such a good goat.
View attachment 2877064View attachment 2877065View attachment 2877066View attachment 2877067

That is wonderful!!

The horse should enjoy some company. Cute that the goat is the same colors as the horse.

Back
Top Bottom