I’m here for a quick rant a doodle doo!

Neighbor won’t quit so now I have to fork out roughly $1200 to get it surveyed. Then put up fence. I’m fairly certain he has a camera watching my house. It’s not illegal. Just creepy as hell.
Once that’s done I have to decide if I want to bill him for half the cost of the survey, which I’d probably have to take him to court for. Or wright it off on my taxes.

When I bought my house part of the deal with the county is a new septic system with change of ownership. I absolutely hate my system. I’ve said all along it’s a lemon. It throws alarms every six months. Well earlier this year the motor was really broken and was taken for repair. I was left with a loaner. Never got an alarm. Brought my repaired motor back and not 30 min later it’s alarming. Traded it out again for repair and once again no alarms the entire time I had the loaner.
Of course part of the deal with the county is I have to have a service contract with a septic company for the tune of $250 a year. No sooner had I sent that out then I got the call that my motor can’t be repaired. $746 dollars for that.
And that’s with the discount I get for having the contract.

Oh and my car blew a hose for my power steering. Not sure what that repair is going to cost me yet. But I missed work because I don’t have a vehicle. I’m hoping to get it back tomorrow. The hose had to be shipped in.

Aaaaannnnd one of my accounts at night doesn’t need me for a few months because they are doing construction.

To recap…down roughly $200 a month in pay for maybe 2-3 months and right at the holidays a $2400 outpouring of money.

I know things will get better and there is a bright side to everything.
I‘ll get to stick it to my neighbor. My septic motor has a new 2 year warranty. My car should be good for a while. And while I’m out the money from work I have more time to try and get other things done. And I won’t be out in the dark in the snow, putting more ware on my car.

Just frustrating.

Neighbor won’t quit so now I have to fork out roughly $1200 to get it surveyed. Then put up fence. I’m fairly certain he has a camera watching my house. It’s not illegal. Just creepy as hell.
Once that’s done I have to decide if I want to bill him for half the cost of the survey, which I’d probably have to take him to court for. Or wright it off on my taxes.

When I bought my house part of the deal with the county is a new septic system with change of ownership. I absolutely hate my system. I’ve said all along it’s a lemon. It throws alarms every six months. Well earlier this year the motor was really broken and was taken for repair. I was left with a loaner. Never got an alarm. Brought my repaired motor back and not 30 min later it’s alarming. Traded it out again for repair and once again no alarms the entire time I had the loaner.
Of course part of the deal with the county is I have to have a service contract with a septic company for the tune of $250 a year. No sooner had I sent that out then I got the call that my motor can’t be repaired. $746 dollars for that.

Oh and my car blew a hose for my power steering. Not sure what that repair is going to cost me yet. But I missed work because I don’t have a vehicle. I’m hoping to get it back tomorrow. The hose had to be shipped in.

Aaaaannnnd one of my accounts at night doesn’t need me for a few months because they are doing construction.

To recap…down roughly $200 a month in pay for maybe 2-3 months and right at the holidays a $2400 outpouring of money.

I‘ll get to stick it to my neighbor. My septic motor has a new 2 year warranty. My car should be good for a while. And while I’m out the money from work I have more time to try and get other things done. And I won’t be out in the dark in the snow, putting more ware on my car.

Just frustrating.

That is all very stressful Nunny. :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs

While I cannot advise on the septic system issues or the car (super glad they are solved though) that nasty turd of a neighbor should be forking out 50% of the survey as well as the fence. I know it will be difficult without litigation to make him pay. I am so very sorry you are dealing with all that.

Oh and.....Love this puppy!

R (1).jpeg

Just frustrating.
Sorry for the frustration, hopefully those will be the last for a while

Good morning folks :frow

Just frustrating.
Nunny, I lack words :hugs:hugs
Oh and.....Love this puppy!

View attachment 2888449
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day
Good morning everyone. Happy Friday.
:frow Good morning Clue, have a great day
Sorry for the frustration, hopefully those will be the last for a while
:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day

Back
Top Bottom