The new flooring looks AMAZING!! I love the color!

Crinkles is moving fine today so who knows why the limp yesterday. I will keep an eye on the old gal for sure.

Someday I will need to do something about my worn out old hardwood floors. First is pay off my motorcycle, second is new siding on the house, then maybe the floors.

Good morning everyone 😊 have a great day

Good thing you got your truck back Mo

Hopefully it’s nothing too serious on Crinkles’s foot Henny. Cute name, by the way 😊

Got our Ol Blue back yesterday. Fixed the hood latch, changed the oil, and got all new brakes, rotors and calipers on the front. The back will have to wait. Thankfully it can. Some other stuff needs done too, but I don’t remember what. Now to get the echeck passed and license renewed.

Got phase one of the floor in 🥰

The queen approves 🤣. Her sister kept coming out of hiding to make inspections and would ask to go back into the bedroom to hide 🤣

The before pic is a bit hard to see but shows how nasty the carpet and pad was. Literally stuck to the floor with who knows what, likely dog pee and baking soda 🤢
We also built the half wall which is nearly complete but I dont have pics right now.
Your floor is looking really nice ❤

Good morning folks :frow

Good thing you got your truck back Mo

Hopefully it’s nothing too serious on Crinkles’s foot Henny. Cute name, by the way 😊

Got our Ol Blue back yesterday. Fixed the hood latch, changed the oil, and got all new brakes, rotors and calipers on the front. The back will have to wait. Thankfully it can. Some other stuff needs done too, but I don’t remember what. Now to get the echeck passed and license renewed.

Got phase one of the floor in 🥰

The queen approves 🤣. Her sister kept coming out of hiding to make inspections and would ask to go back into the bedroom to hide 🤣

The before pic is a bit hard to see but shows how nasty the carpet and pad was. Literally stuck to the floor with who knows what, likely dog pee and baking soda 🤢
We also built the half wall which is nearly complete but I dont have pics right now.
Looking very nice.

Good morning everyone 😊 have a great day

Your floor is looking really nice ❤
Thank you!
Good morning folks :frow

Looking very nice.
Thank you!

I’m so happy with the color and pattern. It just really works with our colors etc. and it’s neutral enough so if I change colors or whatever it'll still look good.

Good morning everyone.

We had high winds all weekend. Today we will only be in the low 30's. It looks to be a one day event then back into the low 50's.

I wish everyone a great day.
Good morning all
Your wind is here and temperature dropping to teens 31 right now. Back up to 40s in a couple days

Back
Top Bottom