Excellent so far Bob & Sue. We just picked up a set of kitchen drawers for $60 at HD :celebrate:bun We saved over 60% because it was someones cancelled order apparently. They were just sitting there on a cart with no one around so we found somebody to ask because there werent any on the shelf and the drawers is the only reason we were there. They said it “should be” okay to take. We put it on our cart and then saw somebody's name taped to it and thought “oh no! They Do belong to somebody” but turned out they cancelled their order and nobody took the label off. Phew! Then it wouldnt scan. Lol! Finally it got all ironed out and the lady turns to us and asks if $60 is okay and Im like, Yeah! Sweet! We saved nearly $100. Hubs didnt get his discount but we didnt bother pushing it after that deal 🤣🤣

Good morning! I hope everyone is well and having a good day.

The sun is shining and the day looks like it can be a productive day.
Not much going on outside since it is still cold.
Not much going on in the sewing room while I wait on my fabric orders to come in.

I ordered a fun big dot backing for the "seeing spots" quilt. That was such a fun pattern to make! I have about a hundred more swimming in my head.

I have some tidying up I need to do in the sewing room. I should do that and work on the big 4 patch on point quilt. I need to get those half done things finished up really.

I am headed out in a bit to get human and chicken food. I still dislike shopping. Laundry is running so once I switch machines around I will try to do the shopping while the dryer runs.

Not much going on in the sewing room while I wait on my fabric orders to come in.

I ordered a fun big dot backing for the "seeing spots" quilt. That was such a fun pattern to make! I have about a hundred more swimming in my head.

I have some tidying up I need to do in the sewing room. I should do that and work on the big 4 patch on point quilt. I need to get those half done things finished up really.

I am headed out in a bit to get human and chicken food. I still dislike shopping. Laundry is running so once I switch machines around I will try to do the shopping while the dryer runs.
I don't like having things running if no one is here.
Had a mixing valve on the washer get stuck open and flooded the basement. Heat producing things can cause fires. Especially dryers.
I even turn off the dehydrator and crockpot or hook them up outside weather permitting. Incubator and heating do get to run LOL

Anybody hear about bird flue in north Carolina?
Screenshot_20220122-102125.png

Had a mixing valve on the washer get stuck open and flooded the basement. Heat producing things can cause fires. Especially dryers.
I even turn off the dehydrator and crockpot or hook them up outside weather permitting. Incubator and heating do get to run LOL

I don't like leaving things on either. Hubs is staying home and tinkering on a moped he is fixing while I shop.
I would be devastated to lose the pups to a fire that was my fault.

Good late morning, everyone. We are over the covid, and grandson is healing well after his surgery. I hope everyone has a wonderful day, and that they manage to stay warm.

That's great news! I am so glad y'all are feeling better.

:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day
:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day
Good late morning, everyone. We are over the covid, and grandson is healing well after his surgery. I hope everyone has a wonderful day, and that they manage to stay warm.
:frow Good morning Clue, have a great day and so glad you folks are feeling better.

Back
Top Bottom