Be careful, that snow can be heavy... here we just wait for it to melt.
the plow for the 4 drives I do.
Shovel the sidewalks and in front of the coops
Over 5 inches of powder this time. I let the 3 heavy 2inchers earlier melt. But it was going to be above freezing...looks like it's going to be cold for a few weeks.

Hi everybody :frow

I cannot believe we and other surrounding districts had school today. I barely made it this morning and then at lunch it was worse. After work was a blast 🙄🤪
There are only two places to get hay and one closes in Oct. so im down to one. The one thats furthest out and, never really noticed before, has a very steep driveway. As soon as I turned down the road I saw the lights. Right in front of their place. Great. Couldnt turn around cuz nothings clean and my tires are not great. Thankfully they were blocking only one part of the driveway. However, the other part was an absolute no-go for me. Tried as hard as i could, but nothin. And of course someone else was leaving forcing me to back out and naturally I didn't turn the right way and ended up trying to find a place to get turned around with no luck. So, i tried my phone to give me directions. Open maps. Phone dies. Really? At least I had enough gas in my tank and managed to stay on the road unlike the person the cops were cleaning up after.
Very long story short, im out of hay :hit

Hiya folks!

Thing 2 and the Milk Drinker are doing alright. They are having a harder time than Thing 1 with the pox but I think they are on the downslope now. They both have a horrible amount of pocks in their diaper area but we’ve been diligently slathering them up with calendula cream every diaper change to keep them from getting infected. They both are looking so much better now. I think that while they were worse than Thing 1 was they are coming out of it quicker. I haven’t seen any new spots in at least a day or so.

DH and I are taking turns to get out of the house. It works well for our mental sanity. It’s nice because the Milk Drinker is getting used to me leaving 3-4 hours at a time without crying much. Thing 1 has been able to get out as well and he is enjoying it. Pics of the poor little guys. Thing 2 has them bad around his mouth, just like he did when he had hand/foot/and mouth about 2 months ago.

04B3F3EC-550D-4DDC-87C7-BA944E5E4CF6.jpeg
A01A7C67-B7A1-4DC0-BB02-0EA74AD14811.jpeg

Hiya folks!

Thing 2 and the Milk Drinker are doing alright. They are having a harder time than Thing 1 with the pox but I think they are on the downslope now. They both have a horrible amount of pocks in their diaper area but we’ve been diligently slathering them up with calendula cream every diaper change to keep them from getting infected. They both are looking so much better now. I think that while they were worse than Thing 1 was they are coming out of it quicker. I haven’t seen any new spots in at least a day or so.

DH and I are taking turns to get out of the house. It works well for our mental sanity. It’s nice because the Milk Drinker is getting used to me leaving 3-4 hours at a time without crying much. Thing 1 has been able to get out as well and he is enjoying it. Pics of the poor little guys. Thing 2 has them bad around his mouth, just like he did when he had hand/foot/and mouth about 2 months ago.

View attachment 2971475View attachment 2971477
So glad to hear theyre doing alright poor little guys 🥺

Hiya folks!

Poor guys is right, I feel for them

Good morning everyone :frow Hope your day goes well

Hiya folks!

Poor things, I'm so happy to hear they are getting better :hugs

Good morning folks. Redhead Rae, I'm glad they are on the downslope now. While it seems to take forever when you're going through it, it will soon be in the rearview mirror, and a thing of the past. Glad you are able to get out a bit. That helps a lot, on so many levels.

It got down to 29.4 degrees here the morning before last, then only warmed up into the low 40's yesterday. That's just way too cold for Central Florida. Yes, I realize it gets much colder up North, but Mother Nature needs to realize it's NOT a competition.

Good morning folks. Redhead Rae, I'm glad they are on the downslope now. While it seems to take forever when you're going through it, it will soon be in the rearview mirror, and a thing of the past. Glad you are able to get out a bit. That helps a lot, on so many levels.

It got down to 29.4 degrees here the morning before last, then only warmed up into the low 40's yesterday. That's just way too cold for Central Florida. Yes, I realize it gets much colder up North, but Mother Nature needs to realize it's NOT a competition.
Good morning Clue :frow Have a wonderful day and stay warm

Back
Top Bottom