Good morning folks :frow

Hiya folks!

Thing 2 and the Milk Drinker are doing alright. They are having a harder time than Thing 1 with the pox but I think they are on the downslope now. They both have a horrible amount of pocks in their diaper area but we’ve been diligently slathering them up with calendula cream every diaper change to keep them from getting infected. They both are looking so much better now. I think that while they were worse than Thing 1 was they are coming out of it quicker. I haven’t seen any new spots in at least a day or so.

DH and I are taking turns to get out of the house. It works well for our mental sanity. It’s nice because the Milk Drinker is getting used to me leaving 3-4 hours at a time without crying much. Thing 1 has been able to get out as well and he is enjoying it. Pics of the poor little guys. Thing 2 has them bad around his mouth, just like he did when he had hand/foot/and mouth about 2 months ago.

View attachment 2971475View attachment 2971477
Rae, I'm glad they're on the mend... Thankfully mine were much older when they got it.
I hope the boys aren't to fussy as they work on getting better @Redhead Rae.
:frow Good morning Henny, have a great day
Good morning folks. Redhead Rae, I'm glad they are on the downslope now. While it seems to take forever when you're going through it, it will soon be in the rearview mirror, and a thing of the past. Glad you are able to get out a bit. That helps a lot, on so many levels.

It got down to 29.4 degrees here the morning before last, then only warmed up into the low 40's yesterday. That's just way too cold for Central Florida. Yes, I realize it gets much colder up North, but Mother Nature needs to realize it's NOT a competition.
:frow Good morning Clue, have a great day

Mo! You need hot cocoa! Those temps are way to cold!
Actually it didn't feel that bad, before the wind kicked up. Its 10 now with a slight breeze and feels colder. But it says wind chill is -5. Which is the same temp as this morning,
It was clear and crisp at sunrise. Annie wouldn't walk the perimeter with me though. So I put her back in and walked it. Of course I had extra layers on and she didn't, she gets snow balls between her toes too. No I'm not getting boots for her, she can just go back in.

Back
Top Bottom