Good morning everybody :frow
Working in the run some more but my head is spinning 😵‍💫
I did take some allegra but i guess it hasnt kicked in yet.
Git the day iff today and just work un the pm tomorrow :celebrate
Will try to enjoy the weather but the yard and house are just YUCK

Have a great day!
:frow Good morning Fishy, have a great day... hope the allegra kicks in soon

Good morning everyone.

We will be in the 50's today. I plan to try and get the front flower bed worked on. Weeds are rather thick already and I have snap dragons needing to get into the ground.

I hope everyone gets to have a good day.
Good morning Henny :frow
Good morning everybody :frow
Working in the run some more but my head is spinning 😵‍💫
I did take some allegra but i guess it hasnt kicked in yet.
Git the day iff today and just work un the pm tomorrow :celebrate
Will try to enjoy the weather but the yard and house are just YUCK

Have a great day!
Good morning Fishy :frow

:frow Good morning Fishy, have a great day... hope the allegra kicks in soon
Finally it did. Whew! 😂

Got the run done :celebrate :th:wee:ya

My pool of potting soil was also dry enough to finish mixing in the sand and peat but i think i forgot the compost. Lol.Now to fill the containers with flowers. I will take a picture and post later. Out to dinner now.
Heres some cuteness
14DD5963-E430-4B63-8A58-77B2298AB516.jpeg
B036F4E9-44AE-4BEB-9DC5-B97717C4A383.jpeg
4D4C86BB-B1F6-45AF-9628-2E015A08A1F5.jpeg

Hiya everyone! We’ve been busy here.

I worked a good deal earlier this week. Yesterday was my off Friday. DH made a morning run to pick up our Azure Standard order. That was more fun than we bargained for. Our new old van is in the shop for general maintenance after sitting for so long. We thought our old van could make the trip as long as we kept the RPM under 2500, NOPE! DH started driving off and it started having issues when he got to 1300 rpm. So he turned around. Fortunately, we were able to borrow my brother’s van for that trip. I also had raw milk and meat pickup scheduled for the afternoon, but I rescheduled that for next week. After lunch, DH, the two Things and I went out and worked on adding wood chips to the pig pens. I had DH do all the stepping over stuff to save my knee. I put the wood chips in 5 gallon buckets and we paid the two Things to haul them back and forth (Thing 1 hauled full buckets abd Thing 2 the empty buckets). The Milk Drinker was napping, so I put the monitor on the railing of our deck so I could hear if he woke up. He didn’t. We also got our mowers started for the first time this year. Surprisingly, they both started right up (we have two riding mowers which is nice for how much grass we have)

Today, we did cleaned some of the main areas of the house, and washed all the laundry we could. DH and I mowed the lawn this morning and after lunch we moved about 13 bales of hay my mom’s horse won’t eat up here for the piggies.

The boys are getting so big.

Here are Thing 2 and the Milk Drinker hunting Easter eggs.
9B3324E1-3393-400B-872B-3D01368511E9.jpeg

E5286A7C-6EAE-4FF9-BD56-4460D205BAD6.jpeg

The Milk Drinker, playing “If I fits, I sits”.
4CD7AA5F-78F9-4E93-B554-A92EFFBA43E3.jpeg

He also wanted me to put this backpack on. He walked around with it on for a good while.
11E850FE-412F-418D-A34A-1A5D9E67EEC3.jpeg

He’s also started climbing and trying to give me heart attacks.
5E1EC998-CBAC-459F-9205-950E8C9980AC.jpeg

He also figured out climbing up onto the couch.
66953161-7522-4C56-8E22-5E8C854615DD.jpeg

Earlier today DH told thing one that it was 3:30 and they would play a computer game together at 4. He asked him what he wanted to do in the meantime. “I want to watch the clock” was his answer. He got bored after 15 min. He did make sure to tell us every time the numbers changed during that time though.
6BA33436-877D-4520-992A-C72282D46E48.jpeg

@Kiki

Hiya everyone! We’ve been busy here.

I worked a good deal earlier this week. Yesterday was my off Friday. DH made a morning run to pick up our Azure Standard order. That was more fun than we bargained for. Our new old van is in the shop for general maintenance after sitting for so long. We thought our old van could make the trip as long as we kept the RPM under 2500, NOPE! DH started driving off and it started having issues when he got to 1300 rpm. So he turned around. Fortunately, we were able to borrow my brother’s van for that trip. I also had raw milk and meat pickup scheduled for the afternoon, but I rescheduled that for next week. After lunch, DH, the two Things and I went out and worked on adding wood chips to the pig pens. I had DH do all the stepping over stuff to save my knee. I put the wood chips in 5 gallon buckets and we paid the two Things to haul them back and forth (Thing 1 hauled full buckets abd Thing 2 the empty buckets). The Milk Drinker was napping, so I put the monitor on the railing of our deck so I could hear if he woke up. He didn’t. We also got our mowers started for the first time this year. Surprisingly, they both started right up (we have two riding mowers which is nice for how much grass we have)

Today, we did cleaned some of the main areas of the house, and washed all the laundry we could. DH and I mowed the lawn this morning and after lunch we moved about 13 bales of hay my mom’s horse won’t eat up here for the piggies.

The boys are getting so big.

Here are Thing 2 and the Milk Drinker hunting Easter eggs. View attachment 3076235
View attachment 3076237

The Milk Drinker, playing “If I fits, I sits”.
View attachment 3076238

He also wanted me to put this backpack on. He walked around with it on for a good while.
View attachment 3076239

He’s also started climbing and trying to give me heart attacks.
View attachment 3076240

He also figured out climbing up onto the couch.
View attachment 3076242

Earlier today DH told thing one that it was 3:30 and they would play a computer game together at 4. He asked him what he wanted to do in the meantime. “I want to watch the clock” was his answer. He got bored after 15 min. He did make sure to tell us every time the numbers changed during that time though.
View attachment 3076241

@Kiki
He walks!? Oh my. They are growing up too fast!😭

Back
Top Bottom