2 of the grands are totally done with school for this year, and the third will be done shortly after 10:30 in the morning. YAY!!! One got a 90 in one class, and that was the lowest grade any of them has gotten. Not too bad for an old grandma as their non-professional teacher. It's been a long, stressful haul though.

They all got accepted to the schools we wanted for next year. We have a back-up plan, just in case, but as it is looking now, I get a break from teaching next year. YAY!!!!

2 of the grands are totally done with school for this year, and the third will be done shortly after 10:30 in the morning. YAY!!! One got a 90 in one class, and that was the lowest grade any of them has gotten. Not too bad for an old grandma as their non-professional teacher. It's been a long, stressful haul though.

They all got accepted to the schools we wanted for next year. We have a back-up plan, just in case, but as it is looking now, I get a break from teaching next year. YAY!!!!
Congratulations 🎉

Good morning folks :frow

Wonderful news!

Back
Top Bottom