Good morning everyone. Here shortly, I'm off to the dentist. Fun, fun, fun. Actually, it shouldn't be bad. Cleaning, and a check up.
Crap! I keep forgetting to call mine. My january appt got cancelled and no one ever called me to reschedule. Then i got job 2 and didnt have time or just forgot. I dont understand why i have to call them though. They used to be so good at the administrative stuff. The regular retired and the new one left. That chairs now been empty for a few years. Sad. I also need to call the foot dr and the vet. Haggis ear infection just wont quit and my ankle has hurt now for days. Blech! My sinuses or something has been relentless as well. I just walk around in a stupor and am weak. Really not sure what thats all about. I try to remember to eat and drink but that hasnt helped so im not hungry or dehydrated as per the usual.
This leaves me in a catch 22 - i really want to increase my hours once the school madness ends, but going there or even thinking about it makes me cringe cuz im so tired.

Have a great day everybody :frow

Good morning everyone. Here shortly, I'm off to the dentist. Fun, fun, fun. Actually, it shouldn't be bad. Cleaning, and a check up.
:frow Good morning Clue, have a great day
Crap! I keep forgetting to call mine. My january appt got cancelled and no one ever called me to reschedule. Then i got job 2 and didnt have time or just forgot. I dont understand why i have to call them though. They used to be so good at the administrative stuff. The regular retired and the new one left. That chairs now been empty for a few years. Sad. I also need to call the foot dr and the vet. Haggis ear infection just wont quit and my ankle has hurt now for days. Blech! My sinuses or something has been relentless as well. I just walk around in a stupor and am weak. Really not sure what thats all about. I try to remember to eat and drink but that hasnt helped so im not hungry or dehydrated as per the usual.
This leaves me in a catch 22 - i really want to increase my hours once the school madness ends, but going there or even thinking about it makes me cringe cuz im so tired.

Have a great day everybody :frow
:frow Good morning Fishy, try to have a great day

Can i put a single drop of clove oil in my dogs ear? His ear infection is back and im trying to help with the pain until he can see the vet. Hes a 60# labradoodle (poodle mutt).

I don't know anything about clove oil.
Poor dude must be miserable.
I DO know about ear care in breeds prone to ear infections.

We use epiklean to prevent them in our bloodhounds and the coonhound mix. It has instructions on how to use it on the bottle. My River had a bad reaction to a prescription ear medicine so we thought we would give it a try. So far no repeat of a single ear infection (she is almost 3 and it's been 2+ years). Gunner and Tilly are both ear infection free as well. It has been a game changer for them.

Screenshot_20220808-195207.png

I don't know anything about clove oil.
Poor dude must be miserable.
I DO know about ear care in breeds prone to ear infections.

We use epiklean to prevent them in our bloodhounds and the coonhound mix. It has instructions on how to use it on the bottle. My River had a bad reaction to a prescription ear medicine so we thought we would give it a try. So far no repeat of a single ear infection (she is almost 3 and it's been 2+ years). Gunner and Tilly are both ear infection free as well. It has been a game changer for them.

View attachment 3216418
I will order it right now. Thanks!

I will order it right now. Thanks!

It will last you a long time too. I last bought it 14 months ago and haven't even had to open the second bottle yet. I treat my dogs twice a month.

I hope it helps your guy. It does not claim to treat an active infection but in my experience it certainly prevents them from coming back.

Back
Top Bottom