Good morning folks :frow

Good morning everybody :frow

Whatever helps, I’ll try it. 👍
:frow Good morning Fishy, have a great day
Good morning everyone. Fishy, I hope the stuff 21 hens told you about, helps until you can get him to the vet, and afterward to prevent it from happening again. Earaches are painful.
:frow Good morning Clue, have a great day

Good morning all 60, low humidity and sunny at sunrise. But everything is soggy and dripping from all the rain last couple days and high humidity last night.
Floodplain is just muddy and traps are fine. The mouse,rat trap has become a crayfish trap lol. Young female with eggs under her tail. I Let her go.

KIMG0504_04.JPG

KIMG0501_02.JPG

Good morning all 60, low humidity and sunny at sunrise. But everything is soggy and dripping from all the rain last couple days and high humidity last night.
Floodplain is just muddy and traps are fine. The mouse,rat trap has become a crayfish trap lol. Young female with eggs under her tail. I Let her go.

View attachment 3216783

View attachment 3216784
:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning
56f and sunny 😎. Going up to 80. Shame everything is so soggy from Sunday 5 inches of rain
:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day
Good morning everyone. Have a blessed day, and be safe.
:frow Good morning Clue, have a great day

Good morning everybody :frow

Been feeling better the last couple of days. Id finally taken a benadryl. It expired two years ago but i guess it still worked. I put off taking it cuz theyd started to make me drowsy in a bad way, but i was desperate 🤣

Sorry everything's still soggy Mo :hugs
:frow Good morning Fishy, have a great day and glad you're feeling better.

Back
Top Bottom