Good morning everybody :frow

Been feeling better the last couple of days. Id finally taken a benadryl. It expired two years ago but i guess it still worked. I put off taking it cuz theyd started to make me drowsy in a bad way, but i was desperate 🤣

Sorry everything's still soggy Mo :hugs
Oh Benadryl is for nighttime for me. It's the PM in Tylenol PM..

Slipped in the mud right after I put on a clean shirt :rant

Mo, Dh has been sweating so much, he's going through 3 - 4 T shirts a day just to work in. He complains that when they get soaked, they chafe when he's using his arms, and moving around.
I'm wearing clothes that are too big from 20 lbs and probably decades ago. Plenty of room even when they stick to me LOL

Good morning all
65 and cloudy.
I have 2 older CX mix hens that hatched 4 chicks, a few weeks ago in a dog house in the poultry yard. They refused to go in a coop, so I have been leaving food out. Nothing has been eating during the night.
Today I went out at first light and a hen and one chick was at the coop door. Another hen and another chick at a different door. A third chick was at a different coop door. The 4th chick was half eaten in the dog house. 😿
I'm thinking a smaller oppossum. Guts and leg meat and bones were gone but leg skin still attached holding one foot . It doesn't like wings, still in place, and rigor had not set up so it was within an hour I'm guessing.
I should have caught them and lock them in the tractor, but I was using it as a hospital for spousal abuse recovery when they hatched.
Bet they go in a coop tonight.

Good morning all
65 and cloudy.
I have 2 older CX mix hens that hatched 4 chicks, a few weeks ago in a dog house in the poultry yard. They refused to go in a coop, so I have been leaving food out. Nothing has been eating during the night.
Today I went out at first light and a hen and one chick was at the coop door. Another hen and another chick at a different door. A third chick was at a different coop door. The 4th chick was half eaten in the dog house. 😿
I'm thinking a smaller oppossum. Guts and leg meat and bones were gone but leg skin still attached holding one foot . It doesn't like wings, still in place, and rigor had not set up so it was within an hour I'm guessing.
I should have caught them and lock them in the tractor, but I was using it as a hospital for spousal abuse recovery when they hatched.
Sorry about the chick :hugs

Good morning folks :frow

Good morning all
65 and cloudy.
:frowGood morning Mo, have a great day
Hi everybody :frow
:frow Good morning Fishy, have a great day
Good morning everyone. Back from the dentist. Half of my mouth is cleaned, fixed up, and in good shape. I go back Monday for the other half, then Thur. to have 1 extracted. Depending on how it looks, if I can eat, etc. a bridge is an option.
:frow Good morning Clue, have a great day

having a rough day here... My favorite PITA threw our entire team under the bus and of course my director pounced on me. She hates me because I can see the crap she pulls in the data and can call her out. I can't wait until she's tossed.

Hi Folks,

Sorry its been a while, I can't remember the last time I posted but things have been crazy. We suspect we all caught THE virus back at the beginning of July and we've been recovering since. A bunch of people at our church tested positive and we had just finished a week of VBS (Vacation Bible School) when we spent every evening together.

Then on Saturday, the poor Milk Drinker got a fever that lasted for 3 days. Monday, I took him to the doctor who wouldn't see him in person until he got a covid test (their policy is to do no in person visits for covid, even though it can cause secondary infections and that was what I was really concerned about). He tested positive. His fever, thankfully broke Monday night/Tuesday morning. My mom and MIL also go sick as well (for a second time) but the rest of us seem to have avoided it.

having a rough day here... My favorite PITA threw our entire team under the bus and of course my director pounced on me. She hates me because I can see the crap she pulls in the data and can call her out. I can't wait until she's tossed.
That sucks. I'm thankful that I've usually landed on helpful, well managed teams. Though our manager is moving on to a different job, so I hope the new manager doesn't come in and try to reinvent the wheel on a well established, well oiled team.

Back
Top Bottom