I got about a quarter of the lawn mowed. with both batteries! Sheesh! It really was a jungle back there so im not too surprised. Good timing cuz it was getting dark anyway. Got the garden fence put away and .... (drumroll šŸ„) hubs worked on the woodchip pile without being asked. Im getting the yard aerated and overseeded so i wanna make sure every square inch is available. I just dont know when theyre gonna do it so i cant prioritize stuff.
works been .. work. Super stressfull. Super busy. i dont feel im getting anything done. Im really trying to hang in there, but this saying is increasingly leaving a pic of a noose in my head, not a cute kitten. I also need to get my meds refilled. I havent taken them in maybe a full month.
stress stinks. I did start to invest for retirement though šŸ„°. I realized recently that i am able to actually put this word into my vocabulary. I also realized that i seem to have this thing called "mad money" that ive heard people talk about šŸ˜‚
i had to upgrade to a new ipad. I made sure to tell hubs its refurbished and not a new model.

:frowHi everyone! Long time no talk! Dont know who is still around but definitely miss thr old chats we all used to have, i hope everyone is good and healthy with lots of Fluff Butts running around:love
Good to hear from you.

Yes many missing
@Chickassan passed away. Her husband let us know. We feel so bad for him and we miss her.
We don't know about the others

How are you RJ! I see alot of ppl are MIA from this thread like i was lol
:frow Good morning Hope, have a great day... I'm doing pretty good. How have you been?
Good morning everybody :frow
:frow Good morning Fishy, have a great day
Good to hear from you.

Yes many missing
@Chickassan passed away. Her husband let us know. We feel so bad for him and we miss her.
:frow Good morning Mo, have a great day

Good to hear from you.

Yes many missing
Oh no that is so sad to hear! My heart goes to him and their family!

Life definitely gets busy and can understand why we all have times away. Its definitely been too long for me.

Back
Top Bottom