Everything is pretty much done before the coming storm. Early in the morning we'll bring the chickens into the garage, and put them in their cages. The solar pathlights will be brought in then too. Other than that, we're as good as it's gonna get.

Stay safe. I hope the storm misses you.

Just during the siding work.

I know what I will be doing during Thanksgiving break.
Between now and then I am working 58 hour weeks so no time for it til then.
Sadly i know what thats like and i was not a fan. The paycheck was nice though.
He should help you by fetching stuff 🤣
Everything is pretty much done before the coming storm. Early in the morning we'll bring the chickens into the garage, and put them in their cages. The solar pathlights will be brought in then too. Other than that, we're as good as it's gonna get.
I havent been watching the news but did hear theyre evacuating everybody. Is your general area being evacuated too?
We were stuck in evac traffic once. My question with that is: now what? We're all stuck on the highway! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sadly i know what thats like and i was not a fan. The paycheck was nice though.
He should help you by fetching stuff 🤣

I havent been watching the news but did hear theyre evacuating everybody. Is your general area being evacuated too?
We were stuck in evac traffic once. My question with that is: now what? We're all stuck on the highway! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Gunner fetching.....I would be fixing the house with a purple ducky and a ball. Probably a tennis ball.

:lau

Todays casualty was my chair in the living room. 😠

Last edited:
Good grief! How did he do with fireworks? I don't remember how old he is :oops:

He did ok with fireworks actually. He is only 10 months old so was much easier to manage back in July......and the bangs only lasted a couple hours not a whole 2 weeks.

I think part of it all is the other dogs being upset at people being in the yard, close to the house AND beating on the house.

It will be over soon so I hope things can calm down.

Back
Top Bottom