The chickens are all in their cages, in the garage, with food and water. They're settled in nicely. I've had a shower. Needed it after bringing in all the chickens, in the rain. Warm shower felt good. I smell better too. :p The A/C is set to a colder temp., so if the power goes out, the house will stay cool longer. I've got the very last (clothes, towels, etc. from yesterday, and today) load of clothes washing, and very last of the dirty dishes washing. Settling in with some Last Man Standing DVDs.

The chickens are all in their cages, in the garage, with food and water. They're settled in nicely. I've had a shower. Needed it after bringing in all the chickens, in the rain. Warm shower felt good. I smell better too. :p The A/C is set to a colder temp., so if the power goes out, the house will stay cool longer. I've got the very last (clothes, towels, etc. from yesterday, and today) load of clothes washing, and very last of the dirty dishes washing. Settling in with some Last Man Standing DVDs.
I like that show.

Power went out for about 45 mins. A neighbor's tree fell on a pole, and transformer. It didn't knock the pole down, but was sort of shorting out the transformer. The other neighbors got their tractors, and pulled the tree away from the pole, and the power came back on. YAY!!! Not sure it will stay on, but at least we have power for now.

Good morning everyone :frow Enjoy your day

Power went out for about 45 mins. A neighbor's tree fell on a pole, and transformer. It didn't knock the pole down, but was sort of shorting out the transformer. The other neighbors got their tractors, and pulled the tree away from the pole, and the power came back on. YAY!!! Not sure it will stay on, but at least we have power for now.
Stay safe Cluey

How's things this morning?

Good morning all
Turned the furnace on this morning. Was 63 in the house and 37f outside this morning.... going up to 60 today and 70 this weekend
Still have somethings tipping and licking clean bottom of bowls. Had a bowl and an egg in the front of a box trap. Egg moved but not eaten. What the heck likes chicken feed but not eggs? I was thinking a small opossum but unless it's tiny I think it would eat eggs.

How's things this morning?

Good morning all
Turned the furnace on this morning. Was 63 in the house and 37f outside this morning.... going up to 60 today and 70 this weekend
Still have somethings tipping and licking clean bottom of bowls. Had a bowl and an egg in the front of a box trap. Egg moved but not eaten. What the heck likes chicken feed but not eggs? I was thinking a small opossum but unless it's tiny I think it would eat eggs.
Maybe you have a very very strange neighbor messing with you? :gig :gig Hopefully not. That would be horrid!

Back
Top Bottom