1684069014161.png

Good morning everyone and Happy Mother's Day

Thanks! How've u been doing?

so i went to clean the coop and ended up mowing the lawn instead 😂. Still need to do the coop tho, but i keep forgetting to put better shoes on. When i finished the lawn i changed to flipflops to cool off. Now that i wrote it down maybe i'll remember 🤣🙄
we'll see the next time i go into the house and through the "curtain of forgetfulness"
Lol, at least you did clean the coop 😁
I'm doing well, thanks for asking 😊

Good morning everyone. Mo, Dh is horrible about feeding the wildlife here. I've gotten onto him about it, but it doesn't faze him. He did realize he had to change things around some, when the Sandhill Cranes were attacking our vehicles to get his attention to feed them. He didn't stop feeding them. He simply moved the feeding spot further away. It helped a lot, but every so often, if he is late, or forgets to put feed out for them, they still come attack the vehicles to get his attention. Some people never learn, right?

Good morning everyone. Mo, Dh is horrible about feeding the wildlife here. I've gotten onto him about it, but it doesn't faze him. He did realize he had to change things around some, when the Sandhill Cranes were attacking our vehicles to get his attention to feed them. He didn't stop feeding them. He simply moved the feeding spot further away. It helped a lot, but every so often, if he is late, or forgets to put feed out for them, they still come attack the vehicles to get his attention. Some people never learn, right?
Why don't they learn to not feed them....
My feeding neighbors also have a cabin in the north woods and feed the bears..... even though the people up there have explained....
I'm just grateful there's no bears here

Hi everyone! Hope everyone's been doing well. Been busy (avoiding cleaning & everything else) but had to pop on bc one of my hens has a prolapsed vent & was looking for info & wanted to check in. I've officially decided that I'm not getting any more birds.. I don't mind them most days, but when nature happens it's stressful.
Otherwise things have been good. Had a bout of mites but I caught it early enough that it wasn't too bad to fight off. loads of people around me reporting coyotes and fox eating their birds... but no one has the sense to supervise their birds & acts surprised when they become lunch.
My "tiny human" is graduating next week. She's going to college out of state bc that was the most inconvenient plan. The older one graduates next may and then is heading off to law school (hopefully). My dance mom duties are tapering off which is nice bc things are not fun since the lead teacher passed away.
Works been busy but it means we have stuff to do so that's nice. The new library keeps getting pushed back. I spent a bunch of $ in January for equipment that probably won't be installed until next year.

Hi everyone! Hope everyone's been doing well. Been busy (avoiding cleaning & everything else) but had to pop on bc one of my hens has a prolapsed vent & was looking for info & wanted to check in. I've officially decided that I'm not getting any more birds.. I don't mind them most days, but when nature happens it's stressful.
Otherwise things have been good. Had a bout of mites but I caught it early enough that it wasn't too bad to fight off. loads of people around me reporting coyotes and fox eating their birds... but no one has the sense to supervise their birds & acts surprised when they become lunch.
My "tiny human" is graduating next week. She's going to college out of state bc that was the most inconvenient plan. The older one graduates next may and then is heading off to law school (hopefully). My dance mom duties are tapering off which is nice bc things are not fun since the lead teacher passed away.
Works been busy but it means we have stuff to do so that's nice. The new library keeps getting pushed back. I spent a bunch of $ in January for equipment that probably won't be installed until next year.
Good to hear from you 🤗
sorry about the prolapsed vent and the new library getting pushed back, but great to hear most everything else is going well.

Back
Top Bottom