Hi everybody :frow

planted some more stuff today. Eggplants, kohlrabi, tomatoes, marigolds, snapdragons, bush cucumbers, nasturtium seeds. I think thats it. Still need to plant more tomatoes, peppers and a couple other things I have seeds for.
im also working on my half whiskey barrel wanna be pond. Hmm, apparently i dont have a picture. Will have to post one later.

We've been mid 80s which is not normal. Hasn't rained in a while. I finally understand what they mean by "it's a dry heat".
Younger one graduated over the weekend. She's headed off to college in the fall. The older one has a year left in college and graduates next May.
It's weird to have them both graduated from high school and it'll be even more weird when they're both away at school.

Hi everybody :frow
we have had a very interesting few days with a rabbit. I have exactly zero clue as to what happened to him but he ended up with a huge swelling on his face that ended up being all pus. I have a thread about it https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/infected-swelling-on-rabbits-face.1582500/#post-26892255
i dont want to post the pix here, theyre pretty bad. He seems to be doing much better after kiddo and i managed to clean it really well, and his temporary indoor cage.

We've been mid 80s which is not normal. Hasn't rained in a while. I finally understand what they mean by "it's a dry heat".
Younger one graduated over the weekend. She's headed off to college in the fall. The older one has a year left in college and graduates next May.
It's weird to have them both graduated from high school and it'll be even more weird when they're both away at school.
It was so dry my front door wouldn't latch... had to push or pull hard to the outside. It got humid yesterday and right before it rained the door was working properly again.
You'll be an empty nester.... unless they boomerang like my brothers oldest lol

Back
Top Bottom