Hi everybody :frow
we have had a very interesting few days with a rabbit. I have exactly zero clue as to what happened to him but he ended up with a huge swelling on his face that ended up being all pus. I have a thread about it https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/infected-swelling-on-rabbits-face.1582500/#post-26892255
i dont want to post the pix here, theyre pretty bad. He seems to be doing much better after kiddo and i managed to clean it really well, and his temporary indoor cage.
Ewwww. :sick

Good morning all
90s today 75 normal
People have been walking around the rd taking pictures for a week. This spring they cleared back the woods west of me so I figured they were going to widen .
The guy I talked to was working for engineering company putting together information for someone else to work up the bids.. he asked when they had cut back the woods, so he's not really in the loop. LOL

Good morning everyone. I vacuumed, and am recharging the battery. The kitchen is clean. The kids are all asleep, so it will stay clean until they wake up. It's also peaceful with them sleeping. I LOVE those late night swims, that they enjoy.

Good morning everyone. I vacuumed, and am recharging the battery. The kitchen is clean. The kids are all asleep, so it will stay clean until they wake up. It's also peaceful with them sleeping. I LOVE those late night swims, that they enjoy.
What kind of vacuum and would you recommend it? Or a different one

Hi everybody :frow
we have had a very interesting few days with a rabbit. I have exactly zero clue as to what happened to him but he ended up with a huge swelling on his face that ended up being all pus. I have a thread about it https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/infected-swelling-on-rabbits-face.1582500/#post-26892255
i dont want to post the pix here, theyre pretty bad. He seems to be doing much better after kiddo and i managed to clean it really well, and his temporary indoor cage.
Is it possible that they got stung on the face by a bee or something? Years ago one of my cats got cut on the back and it ended up like a giant pus pocket that eventually burst open and it was disgusting. I took her to the vet and the vet gave me some kind of antibiotic powder and like a puffer bottle that I just sprinkled on her back every day and it eventually healed.
It was so dry my front door wouldn't latch... had to push or pull hard to the outside. It got humid yesterday and right before it rained the door was working properly again.
You'll be an empty nester.... unless they boomerang like my brothers oldest lol
I'm trying to find a house big enough so everyone can stay as long as they need to or come back if needed. They'll be coming back over breaks too. I don't want them to feel like they don't have a home to return to if they need it. But it's going to be fun having the place to myself for a while.

A sting of some sort was my first guess. I thought id find some antibiotic powder but guess not. Currently its scabbing over but im not sure if thats good or bad. Im still spraying it as often as i can, it says to do it 3-4 times a day.

Usually my door works best when its dry. Weird. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom