I saw this thing once that looked kind of like a broom handle with a rubber squeegee at the end and they raked it through the carpet and it pulled up so much hair. I've always wanted to try it but I could never justify it because we don't have pets but my kids and I shed so much hair that it's just everywhere.
I have one I forgot about. It does work, I have hardwood floors... also works for getting snow off the car .... which is what I use it for LOL

Both kids are off to college! It's been about 10 days since I dropped off the younger one. They're coming back in a couple weeks for a celebration of life for their stepmom's mom who passed away the day we drop the youngest one off at College because that's how things work. I've been working on cleaning now that I have all the free time. Are home definitely needs it. We have just have so much stuff everywhere and it's so hard to get through it because even though I know we don't need most of it it's really hard getting rid of things. My older one stole a kitten from my mother so now she has a pet in her dorm. Her roommate also has a cat so now he has a bff. Here is a photo of him being the most handsome boy!
96337.jpeg

90 the next couple days and then we're supposed to go back to normal weather for a little bit. I keep reading that how this winter is supposed to be more like a normal winter with cold and snow but still nothing specific enough for me to freak out about. Yet. My younger one decided to go to school about 3 hours away in Buffalo which we all know has had interesting Winters the past few years so not looking forward to any of that.

I have one I forgot about. It does work, I have hardwood floors... also works for getting snow off the car .... which is what I use it for LOL
Good to know! Because I have watched those videos over and over again but you know how it is watching those type of infomercial by this cool thing videos and then you get it and it's garbage and you're mad because you just blew $25 on trash.

How are you both doing?
Things are so much better now, sepsis was taking him out and the "doctor" wasn't even concerned that his BP numbers were so low and the last time she saw him, he had no strength to even walk into the office 🤬
He's doing physical therapy to help regain his strength and some other things. As for me, I'm just here going one day at a time.
Thank you for checking

Things are so much better now, sepsis was taking him out and the "doctor" wasn't even concerned that his BP numbers were so low and the last time she saw him, he had no strength to even walk into the office 🤬
He's doing physical therapy to help regain his strength and some other things. As for me, I'm just here going one day at a time.
Thank you for checking
:hugs keeping in my prayers

Thank you for checking
That's exactly how Emily was, her BP was so low that any time she stood up she'd pass out. They were so concerned about if she hit her head that they weren't looking at why her BP was so low.
So thankful that they caught it in time and were able to treat it and he's getting better.. what a scary time for you both.
It astounds me how often that is missed. My friends husband had shoulder replacement surgery and got sepsis and the er called his Dr and then told him the oozing was from it healing. Smh No cultures or anything. Hopefully he recovers fully soon.

Back
Top Bottom