I think mine came on earlier this year. I'm very pleased about it though. I'm impatiently waiting for tomatoes. 😣
I just came in from checking my garden again. I have no blossoms on my beans yet🙁 I really thought I did. Plants look good though so hopefully soon. Got lots of baby tomatoes and lots of blossoms on them

I am just getting salad from my garden yet. :idunno
Almost the same here, and kale, spinach, and chard which we enjoy sautéing. Saw a few flowers on the beans today, though! And picked my first medium sized beet last night that we cooked and sliced on our salads. 😊 Garlic looks almost ready to pull! 150 planted, hoping they all look good!

I've been thinking about making some strawberry rhubarb jam. Both are in the freezer from this years harvest but I have none left from last year so I'm jonesing for some jam! I think the back might be able to handle canning a small batch or 2. I really want to do the rhubarb bbq sauce too.
Absolutely love strawberry rhubarb jam! I'm out too but have lots of just plain strawberry left. What's this bbq sauce you speak of?

I was able to harvest out broccoli last month, froze some ate the rest fresh. Picked lots of peas- some to shell and some pods for something like stirfry. Still harvesting kale- been trying to give it away mostly. Had a few zucchinis. Some tomatoes have set. Picked 1 red chili pepper yesterday. 👍

Back
Top Bottom