Ribh's D'Coopage

You know don't you.:p
She's having some problems. She got a leg strain and I think an ear infection.
Vet for her next week.

P2280547.JPG

O
You know don't you.:p
She's having some problems. She got a leg strain and I think an ear infection.
Vet for her next week.

View attachment 2549366
Oh no! She sprained her leg because she was getting herself out of the coop every morning! She must relax in the mornings and wait for her taxi.

Good morning folks :frow

Stocking up on firewood is always a good thing. Wish I had the equipment, time/energy/knowledge... There's plenty here, I just need to harvest it and prepare it. I'm a novice (aka scared to death) on a chain saw. Need a tractor, trailer with lift, splitter and knowledge to know how to operate it all.... Okay, I'll buy it as long as I can. I have a couple of oak trees cut up, but the guy cut the logs twice as long as my stove. So I would have to cut everything in half with said chain saw and then rent a splitter to split it all. And find time to do that while working 40 hours a week and keeping tabs on the wandering gypsy who likes to cheat.
But you love that gypsy and wouldn't want her to behave in any other way except true to herself.

Good morning folks :frow

Stocking up on firewood is always a good thing. Wish I had the equipment, time/energy/knowledge... There's plenty here, I just need to harvest it and prepare it. I'm a novice (aka scared to death) on a chain saw. Need a tractor, trailer with lift, splitter and knowledge to know how to operate it all.... Okay, I'll buy it as long as I can. I have a couple of oak trees cut up, but the guy cut the logs twice as long as my stove. So I would have to cut everything in half with said chain saw and then rent a splitter to split it all. And find time to do that while working 40 hours a week and keeping tabs on the wandering gypsy who likes to cheat.
If ever there was a case for buying firewood, this is surely it.

Wow - is that today? All the snow gone?!
Sadly no. That is an old photo. It is raining today. Snow will be gone by tomorrow at this pace. They were just over around the apple trees. That is were the snow is hanging on.

I just love the way she is looking to the horizon in that photo. Like she is seeing the future. 🥰

Back
Top Bottom