Silky hatch-along and OdoBan on eggs experiment

Pics
I want to see a mauve butt!
This is the best butt picture of my mauve roo, Piper

four of them 11-12-23.jpg

I will by some OdoBan at the first opportunity and use it here on eggs that are not squeaky clean. Lots of my eggs are coming from a rollout nest box. I hope to start setting 14 eggs each week that will be dual purpose crosses between Bresse and Delaware and Bresse and White Giants. We shall see how that goes. It will be a long time off before we have silkies. I have a customer that has a few silkies and if he hasn't dispatched his rooster I may can get a couple dozen eggs from him in exchange for some of my meat crosses.

There are a couple of internal pips in the NR360 (shipped eggs.) The third OB egg didn't jump out of its shell like the other two did and don't see a pip. It's early yet though. One of the ones with the OB has pipped internally too.

I'm pooped so going to bed hours before my normal time. The incubators are on their stand in our bedroom so any peeping will wake me up. I'll post an update if I can drag my butt back here to the office.

Good night all, and thanks for everything. I'm so excited! :hugs

There are a couple of internal pips in the NR360 (shipped eggs.) The third OB egg didn't jump out of its shell like the other two did and don't see a pip. It's early yet though. One of the ones with the OB has pipped internally too.

I'm pooped so going to bed hours before my normal time. The incubators are on their stand in our bedroom so any peeping will wake me up. I'll post an update if I can drag my butt back here to the office.

Good night all, and thanks for everything. I'm so excited! :hugs
Goodnight, get some rest, I hope you wake up to more pips and chicks!

Back
Top Bottom