That's a precision fence attack! So funny!

Good mornternoon / aftermorning Everybody!
It's a very wet and windy spring day here. We have warm winds from the north for now, but as the front moves east we are going to get very chilly as the Antarctic winds loop round to us via southern Australia. The ducks will get a brief visit to throw food in their general direction, and that will be all. I might sow some flower seeds under cover - heavy ones which won't blow out of my hand!
Coming from southern Australia is a lie! They are feeling it up north too... going off the SILs fb post yesterday, Methven sounds like it was ready to be blown off the mountain (yes I view the entire of NZ as one large mountain ridge) . Be hot here again by weekend in the 30s.

That's a precision fence attack! So funny!

Good mornternoon / aftermorning Everybody!
It's a very wet and windy spring day here. We have warm winds from the north for now, but as the front moves east we are going to get very chilly as the Antarctic winds loop round to us via southern Australia. The ducks will get a brief visit to throw food in their general direction, and that will be all. I might sow some flower seeds under cover - heavy ones which won't blow out of my hand!
You're going into spring right now, right? - Isn't that hard for you guys to run around at the ceiling all the time? :lau

Coming from southern Australia is a lie! They are feeling it up north too... going off the SILs fb post yesterday, Methven sounds like it was ready to be blown off the mountain (yes I view the entire of NZ as one large mountain ridge) . Be hot here again by weekend in the 30s.
You mean 30°C - that's 86F for our imperial friends… ;)

Well, I did it again. I picked up a pigeon tonight.

She is a feral that cannot fly. She was picked up outside of an ice cream shop, so I'll probably want to go with an ice cream themed name.

She was with a wildlife rehabber that I happen to know for three weeks. She still cannot fly, but no obvious wing injuries so maybe it's a sprain and it will heal. Anyway, the rehabber doesn't have pigeons to keep her with so, now she's mine.

r2NG4ZxtFMbSupMmaZ32qNrfGXNtBKmREkOgdjwUtNq0MVGFFD22S33yzIbbz8R3b72CqdbfqITUO0bgZFJ4eqdw-RMFBJ6qaGfr6wk4bQXCRBi6KITWM_nscX9v4iQgTdCiGswkXNS4qx3BPu98ZMSd5k15jfeWkykjICA91R79aF51-myJRs_fLDPJaqFg1aN8g6GcDfvC7aZSUMA_ssbt2WX0oSh4JQDLXkHAPUHN6XzXa6gabWvv64a7w_3t2n_rBWvJxcRJLVzGFQYw4Z4DxXsLfoT0eLWDcI6i4pNtl6QFFKQQ9tyHrXGlA8P0HanOCHsOxDNq9LFGv4ZxaGJ0T70Kr-yxyXmr22hXonW80Npoe-NSD7uZTjxwrmn7I7JcmBy0knzdMs-kMSR2Qo4DQkghdjcJKiH1y5poGp0BvtzU9fGYGL_GtEVcIxNQUA4qRY3tbv0fmnrt_EtjD72dPcJ9KxxJaWTuIMi4HlJni91iov2jBEA5zB1EMKjr4qBxjQ1jlrva1R1VNv6Y7EJ-c-sBFibgDjSkg3bNL29NrRD-zjluCVhRwTT7GdEh5au98JdA8hpRvctYUS4qbonEaDeKXfzgvBx2G1RO1zFTo-yY_QGMWc19Z8crpCgoChjQj8UM3LOCVBKgWVHLPQbmoz4ejmPnwS6B9qih80btXwAS5L5_2mrg2mGk=w1250-h937-no

Well, I did it again. I picked up a pigeon tonight.

She is a feral that cannot fly. She was picked up outside of an ice cream shop, so I'll probably want to go with an ice cream themed name.

She was with a wildlife rehabber that I happen to know for three weeks. She still cannot fly, but no obvious wing injuries so maybe it's a sprain and it will heal. Anyway, the rehabber doesn't have pigeons to keep her with so, now she's mine.

r2NG4ZxtFMbSupMmaZ32qNrfGXNtBKmREkOgdjwUtNq0MVGFFD22S33yzIbbz8R3b72CqdbfqITUO0bgZFJ4eqdw-RMFBJ6qaGfr6wk4bQXCRBi6KITWM_nscX9v4iQgTdCiGswkXNS4qx3BPu98ZMSd5k15jfeWkykjICA91R79aF51-myJRs_fLDPJaqFg1aN8g6GcDfvC7aZSUMA_ssbt2WX0oSh4JQDLXkHAPUHN6XzXa6gabWvv64a7w_3t2n_rBWvJxcRJLVzGFQYw4Z4DxXsLfoT0eLWDcI6i4pNtl6QFFKQQ9tyHrXGlA8P0HanOCHsOxDNq9LFGv4ZxaGJ0T70Kr-yxyXmr22hXonW80Npoe-NSD7uZTjxwrmn7I7JcmBy0knzdMs-kMSR2Qo4DQkghdjcJKiH1y5poGp0BvtzU9fGYGL_GtEVcIxNQUA4qRY3tbv0fmnrt_EtjD72dPcJ9KxxJaWTuIMi4HlJni91iov2jBEA5zB1EMKjr4qBxjQ1jlrva1R1VNv6Y7EJ-c-sBFibgDjSkg3bNL29NrRD-zjluCVhRwTT7GdEh5au98JdA8hpRvctYUS4qbonEaDeKXfzgvBx2G1RO1zFTo-yY_QGMWc19Z8crpCgoChjQj8UM3LOCVBKgWVHLPQbmoz4ejmPnwS6B9qih80btXwAS5L5_2mrg2mGk=w1250-h937-no
I'm not sure if you guys have this type of icecream there so please don't think I am being morbid, but, Drumstick. Or Cornetto.

I'm not sure if you guys have this type of icecream there so please don't think I am being morbid, but, Drumstick. Or Cornetto.
I see your point! - In Germany we have Cornetto Ice cream - in several flavors, yet no drumstick ice, see the ice-cream chart below:
1601178261125.png
My favorite always was »Split«, followed by »Capri« - both not good names for a pigeon. But what about Magnum?

Back
Top Bottom