Good morning and evening! Cold here, we had a frost advisory but haven’t been out yet to see if we got frost. Hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!
:frow Good morning Patti, have a great day
Hi all..

Wanda have you ever eaten platypus or platypus eggs?

Do you ever see them? Are they a nuisance Animal like our beavers are?
:frow Good morning Ralphie, have a great day

Evening All, or before-dawn-greetings if you're still awake and processing the news of the day!

I've had a good gardening day here. Warm sun and soil dry enough to shake off the weeds. The ducks were very excited about all the weeds and snails I tossed their way. They are still freeloading. I have explained the error of their ways to them, but they are somewhat recalcitrant!
Morning Kiwi! - I learned a new English word today: recalcitrant ≙ "having an obstinately uncooperative attitude toward authority or discipline."

That's the best way to describe a duck's attitude! Or in other words: I have trained my ducks very well. If i tell them "Go into the house or not" - they go into their house or not.

Good morning and evening! Cold here, we had a frost advisory but haven’t been out yet to see if we got frost. Hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!
Good Morning!
We went down to 8° (46F) over night and i was really worried about the Fall Ducklings, but they refused to go into the covered area of their duck-house, stayed out in the cold breeze and enjoyed the view of the nightly fog and didn't even huddle together.

Back
Top Bottom