Legally?! - So it is illegal to call somebody who collapses under pressure a snowflake in »Down-Under«? 🤯
With my mouth usually being much faster than my brain, i guess i'd sit in a prison cell after minutes then.
View attachment 2615928
It wouldn't suprise me. Oddly people don't like you for calling someone a snowflake or the likes but call someone a "Karen" is allowed and not breaking any bullying rules. I have never met an awful Karen and I have no idea why their name was picked to describe such a vile person but it should be considered offensive. Australia is vrey much a place where bullys are victimised and victims are crucified and it all started in our hipster capital of Melbourne

It wouldn't suprise me. Oddly people don't like you for calling someone a snowflake or the likes but call someone a "Karen" is allowed and not breaking any bullying rules. I have never met an awful Karen and I have no idea why their name was picked to describe such a vile person but it should be considered offensive. Australia is vrey much a place where bullys are victimised and victims are crucified and it all started in our hipster capital of Melbourne
I consider myself polite when i call somebody "snowflake", "whiner", "entitled", "Karen" or "*-activist". The words i want to use in fact would almost always result in the "Nazi-club" being swung at me - remember i'm German, so there must be some Nazi left-overs in my ass.

Who ever thought the question:

“How many sexes does a species have?”

Would be considered a trick question.
My friend Google showed me this gender-map:
1618456881806.png

hi guys it has been awhile I hope al s well with everyone. I have been busy at work and hatching out chicken eggs. I decided to order eggs instead of live chicks do to the ups and mail service and weather. I got some mystery eggs in the bunch. ha first they eggs were suppose to be EEs I think they are Maran's. I have 1 cream legbar , 2 turkins . there is 1 that has a black comb beak and legs ? and one frizzle. well dose any body have a frizzle I heard the can be high maintenance . also hafl of them are boys. I wont do this again. lol.
Turkens are great birds, my favorite of the chicken breeds

Good morning folks :frow Good evening Wunda & Kiwi:frow

Sorry for missing folks who arrive late morning for me... My work has been crazy lately and yesterday we left the house at 10:00AM and didn't get back until late.
Bob I’m sure folks understand, you’ve got a lot on your plate just now :hugs

Back
Top Bottom