Happy Tuesday Everybody!
1663696523132.png

Hello...

Had to bring in my BLR Wyandotte roo yesterday after he injured himself, to keep an eye on him. The cacophony of him and PeeWee crowing at each other was enough to make me want to make stew and squab out of them.

And, I think I have a cold. >.<

Morning chores, then I'll see if going back to bed is feasible. Too cold and wet out there.
For a moment I questioned wether he hurt himself or all his crowing led to an "accident". Then realised crowing didn't start until he went inside

So puddle duck hqs 6 eggs under her. She's pushing her luck at almost an entire month without drake but will see what happens. This though is apparently a sign to honey (wydotte hen) that she may once again go broody! 😤 she tends to turn everyone broody then theres no eggs for months. I have 10 out of 12 hens laying which is a record for me, Honey is looking awful tasty.

You mean butchering? :oops: I don't wanna know who.
I was trying to be sensitive to your feelings! And none of the named ones. Roos I traded for for this purpose. I may keep one of the Legbars though, so pretty! I'm going to need a bachelor pad for all the roos I'm getting!

Back
Top Bottom