Ducklings 4 weeks tomorrow having a good time outside today playing in the pool, pans, and the mud they have created. Got them some little pieces of strawberries, they went crazy, they were racing to grab them, and there was a few scuffles over some of the strawberries. Didn’t get any video or pictures of that, but got these just a bit ago, such a dirty little duck face on the pekin/white layer, not sure which one it is, leaning towards it maybe a white layer, I would think pekin would be a lot bigger than the rest at this point.
Duckies ❤ if these eggs don't hatch I may need to order eggs from somewhere

Edited to add: you may have tried everything, but have you tried magnisum? since taking magnesium every night my sleep has gone from 3 hrs a night to my husband shaking me awake of a morning to make sure I'm breathing.
I actually have magnesium tablets right in front of me and keep forgetting to take them. I don't like how they affect my gut... BUT! If it will help, I'll try to start taking them again. Thank you!

I actually have magnesium tablets right in front of me and keep forgetting to take them. I don't like how they affect my gut... BUT! If it will help, I'll try to start taking them again. Thank you!
How many mg of magnesium? I haven't slept good in quite a while and broke down and bought Benedryl the dye-free one and it has been helping but I hate taking over-the-counter stuff. I would def try magnesium.

How many mg of magnesium? I haven't slept good in quite a while and broke down and bought Benedryl the dye-free one and it has been helping but I hate taking over-the-counter stuff. I would def try magnesium.
Careful with Benny! - If my DW takes those she turns into the DB…
Benny is known to make people aggressive.

Duckies ❤ if these eggs don't hatch I may need to order eggs from somewhere
I hope you get some from hatching, I’m planning on trying to hatch some ourselves next year. We have really been wanting to grab us some Muscovy just to hopefully let them hatch eggs for us. They are so dang expensive compared to the others it is kinda crazy. Can order hens of other breeds for the price of just straight run of them. We have been debating how many to even get so we can get atleast 3 female Muscovy, and keep one male. Everything I’ve read about them sounds like they are very beneficial to have around, these guys do keep quite a bit of the insects down, but sounds like them Muscovy would probably put a real dent in them around.

Back
Top Bottom