No I’ve never had white layers but the sound like a lot of enjoyment. Hey did the eye infections clear up I keep meaning to ask
My Muscovy Joy came up to me today asking about dog food if I happen to have a few morsels left from snack time it is so cute how they can talk to us with out saying a word

Honestly? Nope. I rarely drink.

And I quit smoking.

Guess all I can do with all this extra money is get more hatching eggs ;)
1679701836185.jpeg

No I’ve never had white layers but the sound like a lot of enjoyment. Hey did the eye infections clear up I keep meaning to ask
My Muscovy Joy came up to me today asking about dog food if I happen to have a few morsels left from snack time it is so cute how they can talk to us with out saying a word
Yes and no to the eye infections. 😟 - Especially in wet weather there is the one or the other duck who suddenly has a swollen eye. And here's what i do not understand: It is always the left eye. As if there is a left-eye attacking fungus/virus/bacteria out there.
Next weekend, i will clean out the whole duck house, scrub it down with hot water and sulphuric acid, spray it with permethrin and anti-fungicide and re-stock it with fresh straw only. No hay, no leaves, no wood-chips.
I just could not do that earlier, all that composting material keeps the ducks warm during the cold and frosty nights. - Apart from the fact that there was a straw-shortage here.

Yes and no to the eye infections. 😟 - Especially in wet weather there is the one or the other duck who suddenly has a swollen eye. And here's what i do not understand: It is always the left eye. As if there is a left-eye attacking fungus/virus/bacteria out there.
Next weekend, i will clean out the whole duck house, scrub it down with hot water and sulphuric acid, spray it with permethrin and anti-fungicide and re-stock it with fresh straw only. No hay, no leaves, no wood-chips.
I just could not do that earlier, all that composting material keeps the ducks warm during the cold and frosty nights. - Apart from the fact that there was a straw-shortage here.
And where does one buy sulphuric acid from?

Have you tried terramycin. You can get it from all bird or Wal-Mart vet. It works wonders for eyes. I also have only left eyes when I have trouble. Drakes grab eyes.

My ducks have evolved! 😱
They are no longer sweet little ducks, they have turned into
vicious mud-monsters!
👾👻
Mud monsters is a good name for them. Oh and I hear spring peepers who you would think would be whispering with that many ducks near by.

Back
Top Bottom