Happy Friday to Everybody!

Busy day here, i was lucky to be back home from my doctor's visit before the rain started. It is now 4pm but it looks like an hour after sunset!

Good news, crew: I have a new drake in the flock! Went outside this morning to open the duck's door and together with the flock one of the wild mallard drakes ran out. He must have spent a comfortable and safe night inside with everybody else. :confused:

The Berry-Garden made a lot of progress during this week, i was too busy to post some pictures during the day and too tired in the evening, so with the rain outside…
Here is Dwarf Cherry tree #1 and the Currant, Gooseberry and Blackberry shrubs:
full
And Here is Dwarf Cherry tree #2, together with the Raspberry-shrub - and a probly dead blueberry in the background:
full
There are still 1-3 open spots - depending on weather the blueberry and the elderberry are both dead or not) and i don't know what to plant in there yet.

The Berry-Garden made a lot of progress during this week, i was too busy to post some pictures during the day and too tired in the evening, so with the rain outside…
Here is Dwarf Cherry tree #1 and the Currant, Gooseberry and Blackberry shrubs:
full
And Here is Dwarf Cherry tree #2, together with the Raspberry-shrub - and a probly dead blueberry in the background:
full
There are still 1-3 open spots - depending on weather the blueberry and the elderberry are both dead or not) and i don't know what to plant in there yet.
Is a raspberry shrub just a raspberry bush? Or is it a less invasive way to grow raspberries?

Happy Friday to Everybody!

Busy day here, i was lucky to be back home from my doctor's visit before the rain started. It is now 4pm but it looks like an hour after sunset!

Good news, crew: I have a new drake in the flock! Went outside this morning to open the duck's door and together with the flock one of the wild mallard drakes ran out. He must have spent a comfortable and safe night inside with everybody else. :confused:
Sounds like he might have followed a pretty lady duck inside last night ❤️

Back
Top Bottom