20200102_100857.jpg
20191210_170323.jpg
20190828_153855.jpg
20190828_153821.jpg
20190828_153756.jpg

Here's some pics of my terrifying, aggressive, poop monsters @Tooshay89
You have all that space...I'm sure you hate to mow! The make great lawn mowers, and fertilizers. Also, what better way to really tick off that HOA!? 😂😂

In all seriousness though, they can be aggressive...mostly breeding season, or even towards "new people". In my case it's all just an act and Chance is easily scared back, but I think a lot of it depends on the breed also.
If you brood and raise them yourself though, they will understand you're part of their flock...just make it clear you're the boss of the flock!
Nothing is sweeter IMO than goslings and geese 🥰😍

View attachment 2011989View attachment 2011991View attachment 2011993View attachment 2011994View attachment 2011996
Here's some pics of my terrifying, aggressive, poop monsters @Tooshay89
You have all that space...I'm sure you hate to mow! The make great lawn mowers, and fertilizers. Also, what better way to really tick off that HOA!? 😂😂

What a couple of cuties! Your goose let you put a Christmas bow on it's neck? That's amazing! My chickens are friendly-ish, but really only use me for treats. If I have to pick them up for any reason, you'd think that I was trying to skin them alive. Drama queens.

I think I'd need 250 geese to mow this nonsense. It grows at the speed of light and takes my husband an entire day on the tractor with a bush hog to get to it all. Yay land? But the whole making the old HOA mad does make my heart happy. I'm a horrible person.

Aww, I wonder if the saxony would have the same issue since they're also considered a large breed. Are mini pekin ducks a thing? :gig
I don't know about bantam size, but mine are no where near as big as the ones in the US but they are still large. A white runner is an option, they will also use you for treats, and they are fun to watch

I don't know about bantam size, but mine are no where near as big as the ones in the US but they are still large. A white runner is an option, they will also use you for treats, and they are fun to watch
And they are tall and slim don’t take up much room but you need more than one they are totally into one another an move as one ❤

Back
Top Bottom