Does this make anyone else's eye twitch?
Screenshot_20200122-065258_Google.jpg

Every negative review for this place is retaliated with insults. The funny thing is there's not that many bad reviews and could easily be wrote off as "not everyone is going to like you." My 6 year old understand that, but the review responder clearly does not. Some people clearly do not need access to the internet.

It's always a shock to my system to see owners responding to bad reviews with snarky comments. To me, it's reason enough to avoid that business, no matter what the review said.
I feel the same way. Only about 2% of the reviews were negative, and the good reviews were very good. But the responses were so insulting that I won't be walking in that place.

Morning folks :frow

Chris, you'll definitely want to log in the the conservancy and update your profile. It's a long and painful process. or at least a very long list. I've gotten almost all of my foot traffic from the conservancy.
Okay, I feel a little bit silly. I was going to ask you to help me login, because I seem to have a very difficult time doing it. However I just noticed the text stating that they know there's issues with the mobile site, and to use a desktop. This whole time I've been using the original email when I signed up in order to log in, but I think I deleted that one on accident.

Back
Top Bottom