Oh dear. My muscovies love my chickens, lol. They're just big sweat hearts, until they meet guineas...

I had a mudscovie wander into my yard in Florida and poop all over my boat..

I had a boat on a lift and he decided to spend his day sitting on my boat looking into the water..

I would come outside and he would see me and poop.. then jump off the boat and run..

It took me three weeks to catch him. I was driving him to the dump when he used his mind control stuff and forced me to stop the truck... he jumped out of the truck and ran to a pond for safety before he released me from mind control..

The last thing I remember of him was his flipping me the bird as he jumped in the pond..

Since then I have taken self mind control resistance training and have taught myself to become immune to the mind control that affects so many of you.

Oh, yes, I am a huge fan.. I make special use of the little subversive commies..

dux compost gives one a warm feeling...

i make my living as a traveling dux evangelist. I preach to the world about how evil they are.. how they are planning acts of terrorism and spreading disease to the innocent.

especially worrisome is their mind control methods and how they warp people into liking them..

Recently. Kendra wrote about a dux trying to eat her friend, yet today she wants a new dux... mind control.. what else could that be..

They even have her convinced turkeys are evil, and we all know that to be false..Read Genesis it talks about God making turkeys to be mans best friend...

I should say it did talk about that until a dux used mind control to make a monk leave that out when he was transcribing the Bible...

Who in the world could doubt me on this?
I can :lau My ducks hate my older brother he runs screaming from my muscovies all the time

I love your setup, and great choice in roos! If you can't tell, I absolutely love roosters. :D

This little fella is gorgeous!
View attachment 2008482

So is the other little fella. And the big fella too!
My main roo is a Blue Birchen Marans. Not that I'm partial or anything.
:oops:

I wish I still had one of those Orpington roos. Most of these guys were my grow outs from last spring (this is an old picture picture from late last summer.) The only roo I still have is the one that you put your purple arrow on, and the lavender EE next to the white silkie. I was hoping it was a female for the longest time, but it just started crowing a few weeks ago. Huge bummer. My main flock rooster was actually that white silkie, but he was taken by a hawk about a month or so ago. I hate hawks. Right after he died, all four silkies went broody and now we have 4 of his baby prodigies who will avenge his death. So that's cool, at least.

I only have one serama female (all white in the lower left corner) and "Thanksgiving" the roo serama. My son names most of our chickens so they have weird names. The silkies are currently sitting on her eggs now, so I'm curious to see what colors they hatch out.

I had a boat on a lift and he decided to spend his day sitting on my boat looking into the water..

I would come outside and he would see me and poop.. then jump off the boat and run..

It took me three weeks to catch him. I was driving him to the dump when he used his mind control stuff and forced me to stop the truck... he jumped out of the truck and ran to a pond for safety before he released me from mind control..

The last thing I remember of him was his flipping me the bird as he jumped in the pond..

Since then I have taken self mind control resistance training and have taught myself to become immune to the mind control that affects so many of you.

You're a regular master Jedi!

I'd be scared of you, too, honestly. That muscovy was smart enough to escape from your horrible actions!

I'm not sure how one can hate dux. I mean look at this face!View attachment 2008474
F3E12613-37D0-417D-90A2-06B870C0B6FA.gif

Back
Top Bottom