Muhahahaha! All the eggs are officially in. Now we wait three weeks and see what we get. Calling on the chicken gods to help me not candle the eggs so much.

IMG_1330.jpeg

And yes, I have two incubators set up on my entryway table... which normally looks like this.

IMG_1200.jpeg

My type A personality is dying a little bit inside, but since we've downsized into a mobile home to move to our property, I don't have a ton of extra space anymore.

Muhahahaha! All the eggs are officially in. Now we wait three weeks and see what we get. Calling on the chicken gods to help me not candle the eggs so much.

View attachment 2010261

And yes, I have two incubators set up on my entryway table... which normally looks like this.

View attachment 2010263

My type A personality is dying a little bit inside, but since we've downsized into a mobile home to move to our property, I don't have a ton of extra space anymore.
Nothing more inviting than hatching chicks if you ask me 😂

And yes @Miss Lydia I would rather front the bill for 100 bird flock than 3 growing boys!! I don't know where all the food goes!!?? It's like they have an unspoken contest when I get back from the grocery store of who can eat it all first!!

Nothing more inviting than hatching chicks if you ask me 😂

And yes @Miss Lydia I would rather front the bill for 100 bird flock than 3 growing boys!! I don't know where all the food goes!!?? It's like they have an unspoken contest when I get back from the grocery store of who can eat it all first!!

Haha! I feel you there. At least the chickens can get some of their sustenance from free ranging. I only have one 11 year old boy and I feel like I should’ve invested in stock in Publix! That’s a southern grocery store, for all of your northerners. Although I’ve seen this map floating around this thread that makes me think that we ALL may be southerners.

Haha! I feel you there. At least the chickens can get some of their sustenance from free ranging. I only have one 11 year old boy and I feel like I should’ve invested in stock in Publix! That’s a southern grocery store, for all of your northerners. Although I’ve seen this map floating around this thread that makes me think that we ALL may be southerners.
Most of them are....and I knew what Publix is... I have been in a lot of them.

Back
Top Bottom