That dog looks like those fancy prancing horses!!

I can only imagine how many sandburrs that hair would get
Screenshot 2020-01-27 at 10.11.54 AM.png

If you could only see the performance mine puts on for the chickens. He'll run full speed around their run, hoping to impress a few. They're terrified of him. And he chases them if they're free ranging (not to hurt them, but he's young and wants to play.) They don't appreciate it.

Pearl is old and lazy now, as you all know from the pictures I have posted..

She was a real good trained hunting dog... so chasing birds is second nature for her. She learned early on chasing chickens and turkeys is not allowed..

She use to to yell at her for running through the flock and watching them scatter... so she would make a high speed walk and the birds would move about 2 ft from her that was not enough reaction for Pearl.. so she stopped and became the perfect dog.

I thought I had a picture of Chirpy sitting on Pearls head.. but that was in my old IPhone 6... that died on me and forced me to get the worlds worst cell phone.. the IPhoneX....

I freely diss the iPhoneX without any compensation from androids..

Pearl is old and lazy now, as you all know from the pictures I have posted..

She was a real good trained hunting dog... so chasing birds is second nature for her. She learned early on chasing chickens and turkeys is not allowed..

She use to to yell at her for running through the flock and watching them scatter... so she would make a high speed walk and the birds would move about 2 ft from her that was not enough reaction for Pearl.. so she stopped and became the perfect dog.

I thought I had a picture of Chirpy sitting on Pearls head.. but that was in my old IPhone 6... that died on me and forced me to get the worlds worst cell phone.. the IPhoneX....

I freely diss the iPhoneX without any compensation from androids..
I bit the bullet and got a new I phone 8 just a few months ago after my 6 was getting sicker and sicker I love my 8.

😔😭 Dog hair tumbleweeds!
I never ever thought I would miss those, but i miss them dearly.
My best, once in a lifetime dog, was a golden retriever/black lab mix. "Ladybug" Had golden's hair, only black. I got her back before the designer breeds were a thing, and she was just a $75 mutt.

She lived to be 12, we had to put her down almost 2 yrs ago because she had a tumor growing around her trachea and esophagus, slowly choking her. Broke my heart into a million pieces. We knew the time had come so we gave her a great last day, long walk by the creek.
20181027_103638.jpg

Back
Top Bottom