Off to the gun shop with my brother-in-law. He happens to be friends with the owner of the company so going shopping with him aligns with my budget much nicer. I don't know if I told you guys actually, but my brother in law's actually NRA instructor. Needless to say, I absolutely love going to shoot with him.

Morning all! Super Bowl Sunday! 😆
We're not a big NFL football house (college football, yes!!) but it will definitely be on the TV, and we will be eating lots of unhealthy snacks! We are rooting for KC because "they're not from California" 😂🤣
Supposed to be quite warm the next several days so I'm going to fill the big baby pool up for the birds and watch the excitement and antics!

Enjoy your Sunday friends!!

Hey everyone. Looks like this duck is another rescue :barnie

She's not sick or anything but the people themselves.
Poop all over the ground (Dog poop, duck poop, chicken poop)
The house is just all garbage and trash all over the place.
The duck coop was nice but there was holes in the house that aloud the duck to get into and not come out (We didn't get her yesterday because she was stuck in a hole, we're going today)
My fear is that she CAN be sick, I feel bad for these people to, I'll update when I get home.

Good afternoon all!

I'm busy working on setting up a little quarantine pasture area for my two new goat babies that we pick up tomorrow. We decided to go with a pair that were a little older, even if they were a bit further away from us.

I think Chris is coming up today to grab some of my smaller incubators. I may or may not enable him to hatch all of the things! We might also come up with a top secret plan that has something to do with ducks taking over the world? I think we're sending some up north? I can't remember... be on the lookout for rogue ducks if you see them.

But for now... baby goats! Orange and white doeling is Clementine, and the other is Isabelle.

84240924_555640468375015_2564841868013600768_n.jpg

83971796_3484405354964377_3450472336426270720_o.jpg

Hey all. Didn’t read much of the prior pages of Dux Propaganda.. did I miss anything I need to set the record straight on?

I did read the post about the guy wanting $300 for a mutt rooster....

I would like a grand for some non-mutt roosters and will take 200 for any of my mutts... Incase any of you were tempted to buy his.

Back
Top Bottom