How old is she? I'm not sure if it's the same, but a Mille Fleur gets "better" over time. Annie, the MF I posted had gotten much more white spots as shes grown. It's made her pattern look more intricate. I haven't really notice a change on the Orp girl, but I got her at about 5 months of age. I got Annie at a much younger age.

She's just about to turn one. I may be a little biased because she's also a huge turd that thinks she's a silkie and lays her egg on the floor instead of the nesting boxes each day. She's full grown but hasn't gone through that big adult molt yet.

Morning all!!

Glad to hear the little dinky chick is doing well! Is the wing still in the odd position or did it end up straightening out at all?
Its as as straight as it's going to get. It did drop down so it's no pointing up anymore.

This is both wings fully extended.
20200214_070717.jpg
20200214_070736.jpg

It can't actually fold it towards its back. The joint that is there (missing 1) is turned the wrong direction and curves downward.

These are just natural posture.
20200214_070745.jpg
20200214_070752.jpg
20200214_070817.jpg

Good morning folks :frow

Got sucked into work yesterday and fell way behind. Did I miss anything important after about 8:00 AM yesterday?
Hey there Bob. :highfive:
Patti pretty much caught you up. :)

Though I'm starting to form this tick in my left eye. I think it's a byproduct of to many CL ads. :caf

Its as as straight as it's going to get. It did drop down so it's no pointing up anymore.

This is both wings fully extended.
View attachment 2026016View attachment 2026017

It can't actually fold it towards its back. The joint that is there (missing 1) is turned the wrong direction and curves downward.

These are just natural posture.
View attachment 2026018View attachment 2026019View attachment 2026020

Poor peeper. You think it'll have an effect on quality of life? Other than not being able to really fly up to roost (but neither can most silkies and they're doing alright) it's not like it really affects the ability to eat or drink, right?

She's just about to turn one. I may be a little biased because she's also a huge turd that thinks she's a silkie and lays her egg on the floor instead of the nesting boxes each day. She's full grown but hasn't gone through that big adult molt yet.

Morning all!!
Might be a little biased. ;)
She's an English variety right?

Back
Top Bottom