@casportpony I rarely use any bottled products in the garden. I prefer to use neem, karanga, crustation meal, make fermented plant extracts and so on. I'm a hardcore organic follower, but it's a lot of work to run an organic IPM system so instead I typically recommend what products have worked in the past. Jacks is good, but I have seen mites resistant to it. :rolleyes:

:eek: :th

I’m so jealous lol I would love to have organic and make my own stuff and everything! As it is I usually just buy everything :oops: but I do try to buy organic products when possible haha and I also use compost from the chickens. :D

And I do at least usually start my own seeds haha

That's what the garden safe stuff is made of...neem oil 🤢🤮
It's only second to the fish fertilizer I use...holy cow...I don't wish that smell on my worst enemy 😂 works so well though!
Have you ever had pure neem oil? Good grief don't get it on your clothes.

Guess I won’t be using neem oil then :lau

I have some bag balm I recently got for my hands and that stuff smells pretty bad or at least strong but seems this is worse!?

It's only second to the fish fertilizer I use...holy cow...I don't wish that smell on my worst enemy 😂 works so well though!
Some fermented plant extracts (commonly referred to as FPE) I've made are do bad smelling I've thrown then out after a month if fermenting. I'd rather swim in swamp water.

Now fermented bananas flower. I love making that. It smells clean and sweet while fermenting, and almost no scent when finished.

Back
Top Bottom