Love starting seeds 😊 Last year I went a bit crazy but the birds made quick work of that problem!

:lau I went crazy last year too!! Planted and bought soooo much stuff and planted a bunch of new veggies we’ve never grown before but then barely ate any of it and threw a lot out :lau :oops: also never staked the tomatoes :lau :oops:

Got lazy last year LOL this year will be better.

MUCH worse...bag balm smells like roses compared to this!!
I use bagbalm on the dogs. It smells amazingly good compared to neem oil. (shh, i like the scent of bagbalm)

:lau I don’t think it will be allowed in the house then! Lol and yeah, honestly I’m getting used to the bag balm now but at first I was like WHOA :eek: :lau

Have yall ever used tea tree oil for any reason? That's another one that is just too much for my sniffer!

Ive bought some dog shampoos that have it in it and I bought some tea tree oil once for myself but never used it. So can’t comment on smell haha but smells usually do bother me aha

Have yall ever used tea tree oil for any reason? That's another one that is just too much for my sniffer!
Argh tea tree :sick. My mum tried a very holistic approach to getting rid of my head lice when I was 9 and just kept trying to use it. Didn't even budge the bugs alls it did was hurt my nose and sent me running for the hills when I saw her pull it out.

Do y'all know what color this is? I thought it was birchen, couldn't find anything on the web about birchen Silkies.

Screenshot_20200217-204444_Opera.jpg

Back
Top Bottom