Yeah, I think mine would too. :oops:

Do they give off much ambient heat? I don't notice the lamp warming the room often, but if I turn the AC off and open the window, it does heat up in here some.

With the plates, I actually have to touch the bottom to feel any heat. I don't believe it heats up the room the way a bulb would.

Yeah, I think mine would too. :oops:

Do they give off much ambient heat? I don't notice the lamp warming the room often, but if I turn the AC off and open the window, it does heat up in here some.

If you want to try one of mine, you can! I have a brinsea one that I absolutely hate, it's a pain in the rear to adjust the height of the legs and I've sworn it off. I'm not strong enough to pry the legs off and snap them back on, so I'll never use it again. And also a regular easy-to-use one that isn't in use.

If you want to try one of mine, you can! I have a brinsea one that I absolutely hate, it's a pain in the rear to adjust the height of the legs and I've sworn it off. I'm not strong enough to pry the legs off and snap them back on, so I'll never use it again. And also a regular easy-to-use one that isn't in use.
You sure know how to make a guy feel special! :highfive:
That would be fantastic, and thank you. We're going to a dog parade on Saturday morning, so I'm thinking I'll head your way in the afternoon. We'll likely go have lunch with @cra8ychix after the parade(her and her husband are in the parade with a couple of their dogs). So I'm guessing I'd be to your place between 3-4:00 if that works for you.

You sure know how to make a guy feel special! :highfive:
That would be fantastic, and thank you. We're going to a dog parade on Saturday morning, so I'm thinking I'll head your way in the afternoon. We'll likely go have lunch with @cra8ychix after the parade(her and her husband are in the parade with a couple of their dogs). So I'm guessing I'd be to your place between 3-4:00 if that works for you.

That works for me! And a dog parade?? That's awesome! What kind of dogs do you have, @cra8ychix??

Yesterday I dragged my brooder tank out and got it nice and clean for the littles 😍

I've ordered an infrared heat lamp bulb to use this go round, hopefully it will help them SLEEP in the dark, and not party like rockstars all night long. Have yall used one before? Happy with it?

I'm not ready to go all in on the heat plate because I'm not sure how much use it would get, and I'm assuming ducklings would need the biggest size.
I used infrared heat bulbs on all of my ducklings when they were in the brooder and mine have always slept at night.

Back
Top Bottom