Dux-Lice!

you know this is a dux free zone!
dfghj.png

well hi guys I just want to say I just became a member of the live stock conservancy . i was amazed of all the animals that are on the critical list. has any one ever gone to any of there annual conference ? I saw the American buff is on the watch list makes me want to breed mine Shetland geese are on the critical list . I always wanted to breed them but were do you fine them .

well hi guys I just want to say I just became a member of the live stock conservancy . i was amazed of all the animals that are on the critical list. has any one ever gone to any of there annual conference ? I saw the American buff is on the watch list makes me want to breed mine Shetland geese are on the critical list . I always wanted to breed them but were do you fine them .
Congrats! @rjohns39 is a member Maybe Trim too I believe he joined

Aww! :love Why are you having to give her up? I’d not give her away. No telling who might do what.
even though she only comes up to my hip she eats alot. Currently I'm just paying for her to sit in a paddock and not be appreciated. I've had her 11 years. Had her on the market for 6months. Started at $300 and slowly worked down to free. Luckily my location scares off the crazies

Back
Top Bottom