Very errily. When the lights came on this morning though, the chirps and cheeps came right back. :)

Btw, I get what you where saying about the Brinsea. The feet on that thing are getting modified. The idea of the design is okay, but holly failure on the execution of it. I thought I was going to break it just putting it together. (for those wondering why I'm modifying her equipment, she gifted this unit to me because of horrible foot design. Gotta be Heman to take it apart)

I feel like the plates are the closest thing I can get to simulating going under a broody hen. They seem the coziest, anyway. And yeah, I told you that you'd hate it, just as I have and probably the generations of non-HeMan types before me. The only use I've gotten out of that thing in the last year is just looking at it with distain whilst thinking about drop kicking it into a fire. But if you think you can modify it to make it better, I'm definitely interested to see what you come up with. But yeah, no one should actually pay money for one. You're better off putting your bare feet on hot coals and then holding your foot over the chicks for warmth.

I feel like the plates are the closest thing I can get to simulating going under a broody hen. They seem the coziest, anyway. And yeah, I told you that you'd hate it, just as I have and probably the generations of non-HeMan types before me. The only use I've gotten out of that thing in the last year is just looking at it with distain whilst thinking about drop kicking it into a fire. But if you think you can modify it to make it better, I'm definitely interested to see what you come up with. But yeah, no one should actually pay money for one. You're better off putting your bare feet on hot coals and then holding your foot over the chicks for warmth.
Haha. I'll have to take it apart and see how it's made inside, but I'm thinking just something like a notched hole with a turnkey kind of clip.
I bet you did well in English class. I love your descriptions.

Anyone want to guess how many of these guys will come back as females on the DNA test?

I'm sending in six eggshells to be DNA sexed, these were the keepers out of my hatch (that I was able to actually see hatching and label - some of the keepers will remain a mystery for a while.) I'm notorious for hatching only roosters, so place your votes ladies and gentlemen!

A - Double Silver Laced Barnevelder - 3239-0033

B - Chocolate Cuckoo Orpington - 3239-0034

D - Chocolate Cuckoo Orpington - 3239-0035

F - Double Laced Silver Barnevelder - 3239-0036

H - Ayam Cemani - 3239-0037

I - Silver Laced Orpington - 3239-0038

My guess is that everyone is a male except for one of the cuckoo orpingtons. It's just a gut feeling.

Anyone want to guess how many of these guys will come back as females on the DNA test?

I'm sending in six eggshells to be DNA sexed, these were the keepers out of my hatch (that I was able to actually see hatching and label - some of the keepers will remain a mystery for a while.) I'm notorious for hatching only roosters, so place your votes ladies and gentlemen!

A - Double Silver Laced Barnevelder - 3239-0033

B - Chocolate Cuckoo Orpington - 3239-0034

D - Chocolate Cuckoo Orpington - 3239-0035

F - Double Laced Silver Barnevelder - 3239-0036

H - Ayam Cemani - 3239-0037

I - Silver Laced Orpington - 3239-0038

My guess is that everyone is a male except for one of the cuckoo orpingtons. It's just a gut feeling.

A- Male
B- Male
D- Female
F- Female
H- Female
I- Female

That would be a pretty mix. ;)

I'm bored...trolling scammers... it's not the worse way I've burned time... this one ended with a none PC picture. Just be creative. ;)

Screenshot_20200225-120459_Message+.jpg

Back
Top Bottom